Why are player interdictions so impossible to evade?

I knew that, what was confusing me was some one above said or seemed to say you could look in to another system before you jump and I have never been aware of such an ability.
Ah. I think that was just a reference to waiting for the situation to calm down, not anyone implying that there is any way a single CMDR can peak into a system they aren't currently in.

Thanks so much for the non-help.
You are welcome :)

Having said the radar is useless what other response can be given. But at least it shows that you are reading the replies :D

Others already suggested watching the hollow symbols - sadly that is the only thing you can do, be aware of the environment - which means using the radar to its fullest.

No, you'd have to jump into the system, but you can get out long before they are a problem. Particularly in that system there may be innocent player activity, but better to be safe than sorry. If anyone else is there then bug out and come back later. Any innocent player will be out in ten minutes or less.

You are welcome :)

Having said the radar is useless what other response can be given. But at least it shows that you are reading the replies :D

Others already suggested watching the hollow symbols - sadly that is the only thing you can do, be aware of the environment - which means using the radar to its fullest.
More non-help but that seems to be expected from you.

Top Bottom