Who is wiping save for the update.

I'm sure we'll have some "I meant to reset my alt account but accidentally reset my main" posts.

Think I'll pass on the restart until they've finished working on the new start changes - I think they said the next 2 releases are for the n00bs

Not at the moment. Maybe in 2020 after the next big update, but I may wait till all the main ticket items are in such as atmospherics and Elite Feet/EVA gameplay.

It must be said while I am not planning a reset I have put a Cmdr into one of the starter systems to see if they get evicted on the update or are just restricted to that system due to a lack of permits :)

I wish I started playing the game now instead of a month ago, the manual supercruise is driving me nuts.

Can't be bother to reset now, my a tier anaconda and corvette are hard to let go.

Im sure someone on youtube will show them off.
If i find myself being curious, and i doubt it I can always see what they are like there.

Last edited:
It must be said while I am not planning a reset I have put a Cmdr into one of the starter systems to see if they get evicted on the update or are just restricted to that system due to a lack of permits :)
Please report back what happens. :) I thought exactly that when I saw the name of one of the systems mentioned, but then realised that my alt account is somewhere near the core, and my main is on Kumay.

If you're still in the system after reboot, you can start your own protection racket and become Pirate Lord off noobsville. All that would be missing is a white cat bobblehead.

Not wiping my save. But i wouldn't be surprised if a new player initiative is soon followed by some promo sales, where i could get me a second account to tool around on.

If you're still in the system after reboot, you can start your own protection racket and become Pirate Lord off noobsville. All that would be missing is a white cat bobblehead.
I wouldn't count on that.

FD has locked off systems before that were previously accessible, and when people who camped the systems next logged in after a patch, their ships were moved.

Source: I've done it myself.

There's not a lot of contents to justify a reset imho. With the experience we have we might be out of the newbies system in less than an hour so it's pointless.

There's not a lot of contents to justify a reset imho. With the experience we have we might be out of the newbies system in less than an hour so it's pointless.
See, I'm really interested in how far I can push the new district.

And I'm in an edge-case anyway, having wiped save recently as is. I have nothing to lose.

Was tempted, I do reset quite frequently anyway...

But my newest CMDR has just unlocked a bunch of engineers including the more annoying rare good loving ones, so I’m going to stick it out.

Might make another Xbox profile to check out the noob systems.

Top Bottom