What game are we all playing instead of E:D?

I've been playing quite a lot of The Division 2. To be honest I'm surprised at how much I've got into it, as those types of game has never really appealled to me before.
Washington D.C looks great and I especially like the way they have depicted society braking down post-event. Enemies are fun and interesting, some great skill challenge and loot everywhere :)

I've been playing quite a lot of The Division 2. To be honest I'm surprised at how much I've got into it, as those types of game has never really appealled to me before.
Washington D.C looks great and I especially like the way they have depicted society braking down post-event. Enemies are fun and interesting, some great skill challenge and loot everywhere :)
I caved on my ubisoft boycott to get this as well. I love the gunplay firefight chaos. Fun game that I'm sure will get insanely fleshed out over the coming years. My favorite thing is just answering random agent backup calls and seeing what kind of ridiculous situations I get thrown into.

This game and Total War Warhammer II finally made me upgrade my videocard. Being able to run all modern and older games at 60 fps + on ultra is really a treat. Its only 1080p but running everything at low and medium 20-30fps the past few years was really bringing me down. 280 bucks for a 1660 ti was finally a reasonable sweet spot that I decided to move on. I'm glad I did.

Played though The Signal From Tolva a couple of weeks ago. Fairly short, semi-open world, first-persion shooter/explorer/adventure game by Big Robot, a tiny developer. Quite enjoyed it, for what it was. Most of the background is left to a pdf booklet that comes with the game, but was well done. Game itself was fairly short, with maybe 20-30 hours of play, depending on how much of a completionist one is. Gameplay was solid, with a reasonably clever death/respawn mechanism that fits well with the setting, and gunplay was pretty decent. Graphics are sorta cell-shaded, but they fit the art style. Story did inspire my curiosity, but is only partially resolved; feels like it's a teaser, or setting up for a sequel. Overall, well worth the five bucks I spent on GoG, and I'd probably recommend it even at the full price.

I caved on my ubisoft boycott to get this as well. I love the gunplay firefight chaos. Fun game that I'm sure will get insanely fleshed out over the coming years. My favorite thing is just answering random agent backup calls and seeing what kind of ridiculous situations I get thrown into.

This game and Total War Warhammer II finally made me upgrade my videocard. Being able to run all modern and older games at 60 fps + on ultra is really a treat. Its only 1080p but running everything at low and medium 20-30fps the past few years was really bringing me down. 280 bucks for a 1660 ti was finally a reasonable sweet spot that I decided to move on. I'm glad I did.
I've largely avoided Ubisoft in the past as well, I did see that Assassin's Creed Odyssey got great reviews which made me consider them in a slightly better light, following on with TD2 in much the same fashion made me relent (for now anyway).

I've yet to try grouping up as I enjoy the solo challenge but once I get to level 30 or maybe after I have a bit of experience with the Black Tusk I might give it a go, it sounds like it could be fun.

That 1660Ti is a very nice card, a worthy upgrade!

il-2 Sturmovik (in VR)

WW2 combat is what all those space starfighter movies are modeled after.

I wish I could convince them to leverage their experience to make a space combat sim.

DCS flight sim, mostly having fun with the Tomcat, Russian Fishing 4 (as I`m addicted to it) and some Sekiro but its too difficult for me I think haha.
I did in fact played some ED few days ago and finally got around on how to use new scanner.

Played though The Signal From Tolva a couple of weeks ago. Fairly short, semi-open world, first-persion shooter/explorer/adventure game by Big Robot, a tiny developer. Quite enjoyed it, for what it was. Most of the background is left to a pdf booklet that comes with the game, but was well done. Game itself was fairly short, with maybe 20-30 hours of play, depending on how much of a completionist one is. Gameplay was solid, with a reasonably clever death/respawn mechanism that fits well with the setting, and gunplay was pretty decent. Graphics are sorta cell-shaded, but they fit the art style. Story did inspire my curiosity, but is only partially resolved; feels like it's a teaser, or setting up for a sequel. Overall, well worth the five bucks I spent on GoG, and I'd probably recommend it even at the full price.
Pretty much echoed my own experience with it.

Currently obsessed with Dark Souls III (again).

Absolutely hilarious for its time, but can't hold the crown as it was an MP-only game, boooooo.

Good thing I had a little brother though, to test those electrified door handles.
Best PvP game ever as well, since if your oppoent killed you you could retaliate in a more direct way.

Many bruised arms were had :D

I'm starting to get really excited about Rogue Galaxy Outlaw again. I've been watching gameplay video, and yeah it's a "toy" space sim by today's standards, but it is so nostalgic of Privateer that I just have to get it. Being on PS4, I don't have to worry about store exclusivity that seems to have many up-in-arms.

My time at Portia. If you like open worlds, trading, craft stuff, missions, combat, you'll probably like this one.

There's no time limit, apart from 'commissions' ( jobs for other people ), on the main story line mostly, so you can take your time. There is no rush.

Top Bottom