What confirmed animals are you most excited about?

You heard me, which confirmed animals shine above the rest for you?

For me it has to be the Galapagos Giant Tortoise, Komodo Dragon, and the Ring-tailed Lemurs

No disrespect to the other animals they're all beautiful in their own way and I would hate to see them cry but move over guys, the real bois have arrived 👍

I'm really looking forward to making a beautiful chimp habitat with intricate climbing features. :)
I want to see how far I can push it.

Man looking at the list of confirmed animals it's hard to choose, I'm excited for all these animals.

I guess I'm mostly curious about the Indian peafowl, it looks beautiful in the game and I can't wait to make the most beautiful environment for them to live in.

Indian Peafowl because it will be a tribute to a former pet Peacock and Peahen.

RIP Jimmy & Gigi (Despite the fact I don't know what happened to her but context clues lead this to be the most likely outcome).

Every Zoo I make will have a Peacock named Jimmy and a Peahen named Gigi.

Too many to choose from, can i just say all of them? I'm very exited about the Ring Tail Lemurs and would love to more primates added to the game. Does anyone know if we would be able to create mesh netted exhibits for this animals, or at least be able to create some sort of roof for the habitat, so we can place plants rocks formations and trees close to viewing areas and create densely planted environments?

Top Bottom