Triple Elite Hall of Fame

27w 6d 11h = 4691 hours.

1 year 45 days = 9840 hours.

So just under half the time was spent with the game running. Presumably at least some of that was AFK. While an interesting stat I'm not sure anything can really be read into it beyond praise for such a stable game :)
Does it count time sitting at the main menu? I didn't think so. But I spend most of my spare time playing this game. I get 7hr of sleep per night and work 8-9hrs per day. I take several vacations per year with the PC off. I'll take a snapshot of time played screen if it looks too incredible to be believed o_O

Edit:
4691 / 410 = 11hrs per day. That is definitely not correct. At most I play 6hrs per day. I come home for lunch and leave it logged in at the main screen for the rest of the day. Logout at midnight. So unless this is counting time at the main menu I don't know what is going on.

Last edited:
Does it count time sitting at the main menu? I didn't think so. But I spend most of my spare time playing this game. I get 7hr of sleep per night and work 8-9hrs per day. I take several vacations per year with the PC off. I'll take a snapshot of time played screen if it looks too incredible to be believed o_O
You don't need to prove anything (beyond the triple Elite screengrab you've already provided), it's just interesting to compare stats ;)

We only know the stuff you choose to share.

And now finally my turn.

I've been taking things relatively easy and just playing the game.
I admit that I've been hammering the Compromised NAV Beacons more often over the last couple of months.

Cheers
Clicker

Last edited:
And now finally my turn.

I've been taking things relatively easy and just playing the game.
I admit that I've been hammering the Compromised NAV Beacons more often over the last couple of months.

Cheers
Clicker
That was quick :) I remember you saying you were hoping to get it by the end of the year.

Do you have a screengrab?

That was quick :) I remember you saying you were hoping to get it by the end of the year.

Do you have a screengrab?
Yeah...here...https://imgur.com/a/DUo6oJn
For some reason it won't attach to my edited post.

Up until about 2-3 months ago, I was just playing the game and I ranked up naturally without really working at it.
When I hit DEADLY, I decided to make a concerted effort.
I earned the last 5% in my trusty Viper MkIII...which, whilst it took a bit longer, I was savoring the flying and it was actually a fair bit more fun than my FdL.

I'm one of those 1984 players who never quite made it to ELITE.
I got to DEADLY and played for what seemed like 6 months before giving it up, so this is quite special for me.

Cheers
Clicker

Last edited:
Yeah...here...https://imgur.com/a/DUo6oJn
For some reason it won't attach to my edited post.

Up until about 2-3 months ago, I was just playing the game and I ranked up naturally without really working at it.
When I hit DEADLY, I decided to make a concerted effort.
I earned the last 5% in my trusty Viper MkIII...which, whilst it took a bit longer, I was savoring the flying and it was actually a fair bit more fun than my FdL.

I'm one of those 1984 players who never quite made it to ELITE.
I got to DEADLY and played for what seemed like 6 months before giving it up, so this is quite special for me.

Cheers
Clicker
Congratulations ;)

You win scariest avatar & name combo in my book too ;)

Last edited:
Thanks Riverside.

So how’d you imbed the image...obviously I’m not Elite at “Forum”!

Clicker
The link you provided was to an embedded image. I right-clicked on that & chose open image in new window, then copied the url for the image alone. In my post here I clicked in the 'insert image' button & pasted in the link. I have an imgur account too, they are a bit of a pain but you get used to them after a while ;)

I have an image on my computer but no url how do I get it to you?
Regards
brianjp
I'm not in charge of anything, I'm just another triple Elite player :)

You'll need to host the image somewhere and post a link to it. I can host it for you on my imgur account if you like, but you could set one up for yourself for free.

PM me if you want me to host it for you.

Top Bottom