Can you send me a bug report and some of your last journal files, where the issue happened, so I could recreate the issue, you have.Hi Eventure,
I stumbled across a few hickups with the "scan protocol" and the "camera panel".
First, I am in the bubble, which means most or all systems have been discovered by somebody.
Now, if I come to a system, which is new to me, either populated or not, this is what could happen:
1. Scan protocol and camera panel come up and show the correct star. All good
2. Scan protocol and camera panel come up and show the main star from a previous system.
3. Scan protocol and camera panel come up and scan protocol shows the main star of the actual system (OK), whereas the camera panels headline holds the main star from the previous system.
4. Only the scan protocol comes up and shows nothing, it is just empty. Although it is my first visit to the system. This usually happens only a couple of times after a game start.
Unfortunately I can't be more specific.
Fly safe cmdr
Thanks for the report, will look into it, what happened here. The second assumption is correct and how it should look. Will fix it with the next update.Hi Eventure,
Am I misunderstanding the yellow highlighted bits RE: Planned Exploration (in the attached screenshot)? Or have I somehow flipped a setting somewhere without realizing it (and that I can't currently find)?
Both numbers are the same (distance remaining), but I would think it would make more sense that one of them show the distance traveled so far. I guess I'm trying to say I'd expect either:
1) the top right number to be 3,633 LY (to match the 69.15% below it, that indicates how far I've traveled), OR
2) the center bottom to read something like "3,633 / 5,254 LY (69.15%)" to indicate I've traveled 3,633 LY out of a planned 5,254 and my journey is 69.15% complete. The top right number would be distance remaining (1,620.78 LY) and the bottom right would be 30.85%, in that case.
View attachment 134409
I was away for over a year. Came back - well over 1000 hours.
So far so good. Got Elite's updates loaded and playing - yeah!
Still have problems with Voice Attack and HCS voice packs working.
But I'm here because I am having problems with TCE ll. Mainly when I select a tab the game disappears. I have to click the game icon in the tray to get it back. Then the TCE overlay is gone. Then I have to use the control key for show/hide interface to get it back on top. Have the click twice - I guess the first one closes it the second reopens it. Then it's on top. But truly a real detriment to immersive game play has before.
Also TCE stopped updating mostly noticeable where I'm at and where I'm going.
Also I see no way to update commodities as before by the scan I used to use.
I am sorry, but I have to report a problem with the latest version TCE v1.7.7.
When started with german as selected language, I get an error message and the start procedure stops at 15%. There is no problem running TCE with english being selected.
If you need the ErrorReportFile also, just let me know and I mail it to you.