The Quest To Find Raxxla

If someone got there then I'd assume they were using an FSD range hack. It's not 'legally' possible to get that far below the galactic plane.
Actually, isn’t this the guy that was sent there by FDev on a wish? They gave him a one way ticket, had to destroy at the end but was allowed to record the trip? (orhave I now had too much Lavian Brandy and all this is running together?)

Wasn't Jacques headed to Beagle Point to set up a bar and restaurant?

The Restaurant at the End of the Universe Wiki- "The Restaurant at the End of the Universe is the second book in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy comedy science fiction "trilogy" by Douglas Adams, and is a sequel. "
Momus was a representation of Satire and the book/show/movie is a work of comedy.

The 42nd Region of the galaxy is The Void, much closer to Colonia than to Sol. Maybe this was on purpose? (Credit to CMDR Machina Ergo Sum for opening my eyes to this.)

Galactic Travel Guide wiki states:
"To compete for a migration visa, pilots must sign up with Colonia Migration Services before delivering quantities of Galactic Travel Guides to Jaques Station in the Colonia system.At the end of the appeal.
The 10 factions that have made the largest contribution will earn the right to settle in one of the specified systems. A new planetary outpost will be constructed in the system for the organisation's sole use."

The number 42 wiki-
"The number 42 is, in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams, the "Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything", calculated by an enormous supercomputer named Deep Thought over a period of 7.5 million years. "

In programming The ASCII code 42 is for the asterisk symbol, being a wildcard for everything.

Top Bottom