The Quest To Find Raxxla

In other words, the Micro Bit article was brought up by a fellow CMDR over a year ago; with no avail, it seems
Not sure where you figured I was saying it was not from 1990...

In other words, the Micro Bit article was brought up by a fellow CMDR over a year ago; with no avail, it seems
Not sure where you figured I was saying it was not from 1990...
Well the article says it could be anywhere, so it's not much help really! ;-) The bit about the pilots would be interesting if it's been used in ED, but it's certainly not cannon

Well the article says it could be anywhere, so it's not much help really! ;-) The bit about the pilots would be interesting if it's been used in ED, but it's certainly not cannon
I'd imagine it's in reference to the first or second game? I keep trying to play oolite (I understand it supposed to be a replica of the original?) but can't figure out how to do anything at all other fly around, poorly. I can't even dock at the station it starts you by. I'd really love to explore the (official) old version of the universe for potential insight or perspective but fear the same results.

At least, that article might explain where that rogue planet legend comes from.
I always wondered.
Yeah. Definitely makes R moving to a different system on server tick plausible from an old lore perspective. Might explain why the rift has been searched but R not found, and why it's a journey everybody must make for themselves

Styx would be quite close to MB’s “that’s a journey we all must make”. The journey through life to death....

But the lore says Raxxla was found much earlier, so not so sure it has to be all that close to the bubble.

Edit: sigh. Jorki’s docked in Rohini & Tyko’s mooching around near Altera’s Eye. Do I really want a second clone to investigte the bubble? With all that roads to riches & ship engineering effort
Meh!

Does Styx (or any of the other bubble systems) fit the Codex toast? Omphalos? Astrophel & Stella? As well as “journey we all must make” etc?

I think the E/F missions were “obfuscation on the outer rim”- “SD thrumpberry juice deliveries” and FD took them out because of all the salt farmed after the Salomé event; they didn’t want that level of adverse publicity over Raxxla.
Styx ist one boring hell of a system. Went there after scanning Cimmerians when I was experimenting with my own idea of travelling the underworld.

Time for a little theory of mine quietly unrolls tinfoil

Concerning the Stargate theory: Let's assume Raxxla actually is a portal to another Galaxy like Andromeda or Magellan. You find it, activate a portal and get ported over with maybe a way back or not. The problem I think everyone would encounter is a lack of bases to have your ship refilled/repaired from time to time as there shouldn't be too many human fellows over there. So it would depend rather largely on the question of which ship you actually took over wheter you're f****d up royally or just marginally.

Having seen on Remlok (http://remlok-industries.fr/8006/the-outpost-115/?lang=en) that Squadron Carriers might this time be definitely under way as well as maybe base building in some later update made me think whether we might make some progress after the next update as Squadron Carriers are at least mobile bases.

Due to my teribble Englich, I always am fearing to misunterstand what people want to express, but that personal journey statement seems to point, imho, at some rank/rep/permit thing.
Anything else strictly personal in ED ?

Due to my teribble Englich, I always am fearing to misunterstand what people want to express, but that personal journey statement seems to point, imho, at some rank/rep/permit thing.
Anything else strictly personal in ED ?
Lots of things really. Engineers? Career path? Allegiance (power play, super power, factions)

Ok, Engineers, like shipyards to set up a convenient ship. Career = rank/rep/permit.
But strictly related to your being ?
EDIT: oh you mean some Engineer may give some clue ? Not only tech for your ship ? Could be... Ryder ?
What does she buy ?

Ok, Engineers, like shipyards to set up a convenient ship. Career = rank/rep/permit.
But strictly related to your being ?
Career = miner vs trader. Pirate vs bounty hunter. Career path the most personal thing. Lots of people Elite rep, but with differ quantity or ships destroyed, bounties issued, bounties claimed, systems visited, or mined, etc, etc.
This made me think a while ago that perhaps engineering COULD be linked, as to unlock all engineers, it makes you play every aspect of the game...even mining! :)

Mmhh.. So you take the wrong career path and then you'll never have any chance to find Raxxla with your current account... Not very likely, imho, but why not ?
EDIT: oh you mean some Engineer may give some clue ? Not only tech for your ship ? Could be... Ryder ?
What does she buy/sell, besides upgrades ?

Mmhh.. So you take the wrong career path and then you'll never have any chance to find Raxxla with your current account... Not very likely, imho, but why not ?
What does she buy/sell, besides upgrades ?
Landmines! Lol. I think Ryder is too early on in the engineering. We know Bill Turner is linked to the club....
What I was really thinking was that maybe Grade 5 with EVERY engineer unlocks something?? Only a thought. I dont know how many people have grade 5 with every engineer? I suspect its significantly less than how many triple elites there are

Top Bottom