The Enclave - Overview of Phases

Well, this is one for the people who wanted Thargoids to stop being optional. I didn't expect this, but it's exciting. I wonder whether we can rescue Palin and his drive upgrades. I also hope the II will lead us to things we can use against the Thargoids.

The NFZ at palin research center is still intact. Also some of the thargoids show hollow target markers.

Pics incoming.

Hollow triangle scout and also fine gained for NoWeaponZone.

just an action shot :D

Last edited:
Can FD confirm if G5 thruster engineering will return to the bubble after all this?

I think it's only fair so the new players in our ever-growing community can plan accordingly to get access to the content that longer-term players already enjoy.

@Will Flanagan

Last edited:
I think it's only fair so the new players in our ever-growing community can plan accordingly to get access to the content that longer-term players already enjoy.
Felicity will gladly take care of the new players for the next 2-3 weeks, if they get past ganker blockade in Deciat that is.

Felicity will gladly take care of the new players for the next 2-3 weeks, if they get past ganker blockade in Deciat that is.
Nope. She only offers G3. I want G5, and I think letting newer players have similar access to vets' is a fair request.

Good grief, man...its been less than a day. FDev have already confirmed he is moving to a different system in the bubble. En route he was attacked by Thargoids. Give us a week to sort that out and I've no doubt he will be ensconced in his new workshop.
He bloody better.

I am not being forced to fly 22kly when you guys didn't have to.

THAT IS ONLY BLOODY FAIR!

Why is it so much to bloody ask for, for all players to be treated fairly?!

Why is that so difficult?!

He bloody better.

I am not being forced to fly 22kly when you guys didn't have to.

THAT IS ONLY BLOODY FAIR!

Why is it so much to bloody ask for, for all players to be treated fairly?!

Why is that so difficult?!
No one has even remotely implied that a) Palin wasn't coming back or b) youd have to fly to Colonia to G5 your thrusters.

Turn it off and go outside for a walk. You clearly need a break.

No one has even remotely implied that a) Palin wasn't coming back or b) youd have to fly to Colonia to G5 your thrusters.

Turn it off and go outside for a walk. You clearly need a break.
Maybe I do.

But how can you expect me to react when I flew my 5kly YESTERDAY?!

Maybe I do.

But how can you expect me to react when I flew my 5kly YESTERDAY?!
The same way I reacted when I went out and bought a laptop, a copy of the game, and grinded my John Brown hindparts off to unlock engineers in time to build an AspX and fly out to the Gnosis to explore the Cone Sector...only to have it not jump and get schwacked by Thargoids. Pitch a fit, laugh at yourself, and move on.

I like a spot of risk, myself. In my ideal scenario, FDev would make it clear that Palin isn't guaranteed to make it out of this alive, so the players better step up to protect him. Would be a lovely tonic for the "Thargoid content is optional" crowd. And honestly, a one-time trip to Colonia to pin the recipe with Brandon isn't the end of the world, if it came to that.

The same way I reacted when I went out and bought a laptop, a copy of the game, and grinded my John Brown hindparts off to unlock engineers in time to build an AspX and fly out to the Gnosis to explore the Cone Sector...only to have it not jump and get schwacked by Thargoids. Pitch a fit, laugh at yourself, and move on.
Here's the thing. You didn't lose anything in that situation.

You weren't able to visit those systems prior. Nothing was taken away.

In this Palin case, however, something IS being taken away. That's why it's stupid.

Top Bottom