The Enclave - Overview of Phases

The CGs are LOW total targets level of ~9 mill per tier level 6. (9,450,000 to be exact )
In only ~18 hours the feds have all ready collected over 900,000 tons and are on traget to finish the CG in only <9 days to have the maximum asests in the new system...
And this is with out any off the Weekend only player not even turning up...

This is the standard player base being fed heavy...
The Empire is allready a long way behind....
And the allianace does not matter as there player base has allways been low in every CG...

The CGs are LOW total targets level of ~9 mill per tier level 6. (9,450,000 to be exact )
In only ~18 hours the feds have all ready collected over 900,000 tons and are on traget to finish the CG in only <9 days to have the maximum asests in the new system...
And this is with out any off the Weekend only player not even turning up...

This is the standard player base being fed heavy...
The Empire is allready a long way behind....
And the allianace does not matter as there player base has allways been low in every CG...
You're making me want to haul for the Alliance.

Aegis Exposed is built entirely on a bug and people who still cling to that as their reason to hate Aegis need to pay more attention.
Sorry, but this is too simple. You are right with your statement that the video is based on a bug though it is a fine piece of investigative work. The fact that FDev fixed the bug with 3.0 is stated right in the first post directly below the video. So the rest of the thread remains very interesting because of what several cmdrs contributed to this thread.

A suggestion for further II:
One locked overview + result thread and one discussion tread per phase.

Only one tread without links to the CG-threads can get confusing.

Well I’m only a Serf and barely cordial with the Empire. I’m friendly with the Alliance but don’t actively support them.

I am, however, Allied and an honorary Admiral with the Federation. Federal insignia adorns my ship and my flight suit and I routinely work for the Federation while eschewing tasks offered by the other superpowers.

So you can see there are very good reasons for a commander to contribute to only one superpower.

Choose wisely. Choose the Federation.

Forward the Federation!

:)
But if as speculation suggests these new facilities in the Witch Head Nebula are going to be virtually cut off and under threat from the Thargoids then the more facilities the better and from a Federation/Imperial/Alliance point of view the more targets belonging to someone else the better.

But if as speculation suggests these new facilities in the Witch Head Nebula are going to be virtually cut off and under threat from the Thargoids then the more facilities the better and from a Federation/Imperial/Alliance point of view the more targets belonging to someone else the better.
I... see your point.
Hmmm...

Stephen Benedetti

Community Manager
Frontier
Greetings Commanders,

Thank you all for your reports. We have been looking into everyone's feedback and, while the Alliance location will not be moved, we have decided to reduce the amount required to attain each tier for the Alliance, along with increasing their profit multiplier to make up for the travel time.

In addition, we have increased the amount of cargo required for later tiers for all Superpowers (the Alliance still has a lower requirement than the Federation and Empire).

As always, we will be keeping an eye on things and balance if necessary.

Thank you for your understanding.

Unfortunately people will still complain. I assume the new levels are guesstimated and people will think they are now too low/still too high since it's hard to compare time/profit/distance.

Greetings Commanders,

Thank you all for your reports. We have been looking into everyone's feedback and, while the Alliance location will not be moved, we have decided to reduce the amount required to attain each tier for the Alliance, along with increasing their profit multiplier to make up for the travel time.

In addition, we have increased the amount of cargo required for later tiers for all Superpowers (the Alliance still has a lower requirement than the Federation and Empire).

That is good news! Thank you :D

Unfortunately people will still complain. I assume the new levels are guesstimated and people will think they are now too low/still too high since it's hard to compare time/profit/distance.
10 mill for Alliance. 14 mill for the other for tier 6... Alliance still wont make tier 6... empire will likely have issues with tier 6 but be close. feds will likely still finish but it could be day 10 or 11 now...

Greetings Commanders,

Thank you Stephen \o/

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
Greetings Commanders,

Thanks for the update Stephen. It's great to see FDEV actively and promptly reacting to community feedback! (y)

Top Bottom