The Enclave - Overview of Phases

Sheeesh... they could just have checked the Canonn page. I am glad I didn't rush back to the bubble from Colonia for this exciting set of CGs with pre-determined outcomes.
Well there's already one post claiming to have found a barnacle site in Witchhead not on the Canonn list. Could just have been missed earlier or could be a mistake now, but it's worth considering the possibility that something has changed out there since it last got serious scrutiny.

Don't think it matters which superpower you choose except the one with more participants will get to a higher tier and payout.

I can see Alliance PP supporters participating on theirs.

Fed station - 18 Ls from main star
Imp station - 580 Ls from main star
Alliance station - 161,412 Ls from main star

Take a guess whose initiative is gonna fail...
Wait - so there is gonna be one station or multiple as Will's post suggested? If multiple are those gonna be spread around nebula and on what key?

EDIT: ok now I understand that the number of stations built gonna be connected to the reached tier of respective CG. That is very cool as most of past CGs outputted binary result meaning CG would either be 100% success or complete failure (did that ever happened?) and nothing in between.

EDIT 2: also it means that CG that is furthest from main star can lean toward less stations achieved so Federation is favored here to have biggest representation in Witch Head Nebula. Or is the number of stations, after this CG is done, gonna ever rise here? I think that stations aren't ever created outside of either CG or hand crafted events during game updates and such

Last edited:
Does it matter which side you chose to support for phase 2? What are you all CMDR's picking?
Don't think it matters which superpower you choose except the one with more participants will get to a higher tier and payout.

I can see Alliance PP supporters participating on theirs.
I was under the impression you could support all three if you wanted.
Absolutely we are all mostly mercenaries so why get one pay check when you can have three?
Well I’m only a Serf and barely cordial with the Empire. I’m friendly with the Alliance but don’t actively support them.

I am, however, Allied and an honorary Admiral with the Federation. Federal insignia adorns my ship and my flight suit and I routinely work for the Federation while eschewing tasks offered by the other superpowers.

So you can see there are very good reasons for a commander to contribute to only one superpower.

Choose wisely. Choose the Federation.

Forward the Federation!

:)

Top Bottom