The Enclave - Overview of Phases

To all independent Commanders: don't forget - this is an AEGIS-Initiave !

Please watch that revealing video and read the "AEGIS exposed!" thread ! There is a Cabal going on in our Galaxy. Our true enemies are among and behind us! And the truth is: we cannot win against the Club - IF we do not turnaround 180° degrees.

The "Project Enclave" serves exclusively to lull us further! Don't follow the calls to collect meta alloys for your true enemies. Wake up! Remember!

Hello Commanders,

The second Interstellar Initiative, The Enclave, begins July 4. Check out the post below for more information!

What are Interstellar Initiatives?

Interstellar Initiative are a series of in-game events and narratives that utilise our existing in-game systems, such as Community Goals and Scenarios, to provide narratives that, with the influence of Commanders, can have lasting effects on the galaxy!

Check out our second Incoming Transmission video to find out more about The Enclave.

Instead of individual posts throughout the course of the event, we'll be periodically updating this thread with details and updates as they develop.

Overview of Phases

Phase 1 (July 4)

Meta-Alloys Reportedly Growing Scarce

Aegis Research has issued a statement amid growing concerns that meta-alloy harvests in the Pleiades Nebula have slowed dramatically. A number of sources claim that Thargoid barnacle sites have recently ceased producing materials.

The situation was addressed by Professor Alba Tesreau of Aegis Research:

“Thargoid structures remain poorly understood, so we can only theorise why the barnacles in most Pleiades systems have grown barren. Our leading hypothesis is that these sites have been over-exploited in recent years, and humanity has simply exhausted this resource.”

“What is certain is that meta-alloys are both a valuable commodity and a vital component of anti-xeno technology. It is of paramount importance that we maintain the supply of this material.”

“Therefore, Aegis Research is spearheading an initiative to identify an alternative source. We ask the galactic community to support us by providing exploration data, in the hope this leads us to undiscovered barnacle sites.”

Independent pilots who wish to participate can do so by handing in survey scans to The Oracle in the Delphi system between the 4th and the 10th of July.

• Meta-Alloy production from Barnacle Sites (in the Pleiades) will start to dwindle, threatening the availability of Meta-Alloys. As this commodity becomes scarce, the price in which markets will pay for Meta-Alloys is bound to increase.
  • Community Goal - Aegis Research will request the service of Commanders to deliver Exploration Data to The Oracle in the Delphi system, a combined effort to locate a new source of Meta-Alloys.
The next phase will be announced after Phase 1 has ended.

Phase 2 (July 11)

Alternative Source of Meta-Alloys Identified

The Witch Head Nebula has been confirmed as a primary source of meta-alloys, following an initiative hosted by Aegis Research. The news has triggered efforts to swiftly establish a human presence in the area.

Aegis Core released this statement from Professor Alba Tesreau:

“Having analysed large amounts of exploration data, graciously provided by the galactic community, we can confirm that the Witch Head Nebula contains enough barnacle sites to meet the demand for meta-alloys. I am confident that these sites will offer a suitable alternative to the exhausted barnacles in the Pleiades Nebula.”

The Alliance, Empire and Federation have already despatched advance teams to the region. Each superpower has asked the galactic community to support its respective initiative and help them establish megaships and Ocellus starports in the nebula.

With the Pleiades sources of meta-alloys now almost completely depleted, independent traders will play a key role in ensuring that this vital commodity remains available to humanity.

Pilots seeking to participate in any of the three initiatives will be able to find further information on the nearest mission board. The campaigns are expected to run between the 11th and 22nd of July 3305.

• As detailed above, the Alliance, Empire and Federation are seeking to make a claim in the Witch Head Nebula. Aid one, or all three, Superpowers in establishing megaships and starports in the region.
  • The success and tiers of each Community Goal will determine how many megaships and starports, of the respective Superpowers, will be established.
  • Each Community Goal will run from 11 - 22 July (eleven days!)
Phase 2:
Ehm... How am I supposed to support one of the 3 superpower? No guideline is given...

Witch head nebula... I've been very stupid then collecting exploration data around Delphi area... I wonder if commanders really made a difference in phase 1 or if this is another god handed event

Witch head nebula... I've been very stupid then collecting exploration data around pleiades (the phase 1 region...)
I spent about 3 days out there scanning all sorts of different types of systems. If there were any "new" Thargoid sites in the region, they weren't at any of the systems I visited (but then, I don't actually think there WERE any "new" sites anyway...)

Phase 2:
Ehm... How am I supposed to support one of the 3 superpower? No guideline is given...

Witch head nebula... I've been very stupid then collecting exploration data around Delphi area... I wonder if commanders really made a difference in phase 1 or if this is another god handed event
Do you really need to ask that question?

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

You are an NPC in this game.

Oh yeah, a live stream of someone doing a delivery to Judsen station (took me 12 minutes).
what's the setup for this second phase? delivering stuff to stations? let me guess... 3 stations... one for each superpower. 2 stations are super distant from the entry point and one is super close?

Since the outcome determines the amount of stations and megaships for each faction I'd say it's very much competitive.

This isn't right.
Agreed - this isn't right! Soon every system in the galaxy will be infected by plastic-tossing (and satellite tossing and ship crashing and cargo littering) humans, ruining the pristine nature of the Milky Way. I say we join forces and stop these evil capitalists. It's the harvesting of meta alloys that brought the wrath of the Thargoids upon us in the first place.

Be warned, you greed-driven palladium haulers, I'm COMING FOR YOU!

what's the setup for this second phase? delivering stuff to stations? let me guess... 3 stations... one for each superpower. 2 stations are super distant from the entry point and one is super close?
CGs have had tier7 and tier 8 Removed... and days increased 11 to try to insure the FED side completes the CG first due to more active players in the game...
Alliance never had a chance ever of getting to tier 8 they still likely won't get very high... Empire would be in the middle as normal...
Unless a few 100s of feds all quit playing the CGs it was going to be a fed higher result as soon as they included them..
8mill per cargo run thats up 2 mill from the normal player created cargo CG in T9/Cutter...

Last edited:
Nevermind, about the question I had regarding a livestream for this next phase. Apparently, there will be a livestream today just not about anything regarding the phases. I do hope we get some more info about the goids out of this interstellar initiative.

Nearly.
The three CGs are nearly identical with the same wares delivered to different systems. Only the Alliance station is very far away from its sun.

To all independent Commanders: don't forget - this is an AEGIS-Initiave !

Please watch that revealing video and read the "AEGIS exposed!" thread ! There is a Cabal going on in our Galaxy. Our true enemies are among and behind us! And the truth is: we cannot win against the Club - IF we do not turnaround 180° degrees.

The "Project Enclave" serves exclusively to lull us further! Don't follow the calls to collect meta alloys for your true enemies. Wake up! Remember!
Aegis Exposed is built entirely on a bug and people who still cling to that as their reason to hate Aegis need to pay more attention.

The CGs are longer this time. I guess because depending on the three success levels they have to decide how many stations and capital ships to add and where.

No one is less than 90 light years from Sol but around 12 minutes cruise if you do it right, the other two are about over half as far again from Sol but only 18 and a few hundred light seconds from drop in.

Top Bottom