The Enclave - Overview of Phases

I hope this time they will calc actual tonnage, not a transaction count or whatever (how it was done in prev CG). Imagin, you make 15 runs with 300 tonns each, then open CG page and see your number: 15. looool

I hope this time they will calc actual tonnage, not a transaction count or whatever (how it was done in prev CG). Imagin, you make 15 runs with 300 tonns each, then open CG page and see your number: 15. looool
Since this would've meant actual effort to change the preexisting "Trade CG" mechanic, I wouldn't think so.

Last edited:
Fed station - 18 Ls from main star
Imp station - 580 Ls from main star
Alliance station - 161,412 Ls from main star

Take a guess whose initiative is gonna fail...
None of them as the CGs aren’t competitive.

However the Imperial is probably going to do best, they almost always do at trading CGs, with the Federation a close second due to flight times and the Alliance getting the bare minimum.

If of course the CGs were role played with each side restricted to there dedicated ships then things would get interesting with the Feds hauling in ‘vettes and *ships against the Imps Cutters and Clippers with the Alliance making do with ‘condas, Pythons and T-ships.

But as I haven’t checked the destinations yet this could all change.

Another human expansion into Thargoid territory. Because the last one went oh so well.

Any and all stations or megaships will just be used as targets for further Thargoid attacks. Our best plan, seeing as Aegis haven't actually identified any new barnacle sites we couldn't access before, is to not support any of the new initiatives so we don't trigger another wave of attacks.

None of them as the CGs aren’t competitive.

However the Imperial is probably going to do best, they almost always do at trading CGs, with the Federation a close second due to flight times and the Alliance getting the bare minimum.

If of course the CGs were role played with each side restricted to there dedicated ships then things would get interesting with the Feds hauling in ‘vettes and *ships against the Imps Cutters and Clippers with the Alliance making do with ‘condas, Pythons and T-ships.

But as I haven’t checked the destinations yet this could all change.
Since the outcome determines the amount of stations and megaships for each faction I'd say it's very much competitive.

This isn't right.

Top Bottom