[EMPIRE] The Dark Armada

My name is Cmdr Avinar. Your strugle vs Communism intrigues me. I have always found myself to have a certain distain for communism and see your dedication to the erradication to such a thing brings joy. I would be delightedif i could have the oppotunity to help.Im a fairly new commander ( used to play but made a new character ) ive accuired a acceptable combat ship to start with. It may need some more upgraded weapons but all in dew time. For now i think i could be an asset to your cause. If you also think so feel free to reply to this message.

Kind Regards Commander Avinar,

My name is Cmdr Avinar. Your strugle vs Communism intrigues me. I have always found myself to have a certain distain for communism and see your dedication to the erradication to such a thing brings joy. I would be delightedif i could have the oppotunity to help.Im a fairly new commander ( used to play but made a new character ) ive accuired a acceptable combat ship to start with. It may need some more upgraded weapons but all in dew time. For now i think i could be an asset to your cause. If you also think so feel free to reply to this message.

Kind Regards Commander Avinar,

Top Bottom