Space legs Confirmed?

I don't see what spacelegs will bring to this game in its current setup. Why would I walk on planet's surface instead of driving SRV. Why would I walk in a station where we have everything available from set of menus.

I don't see what spacelegs will bring to this game in its current setup. Why would I walk on planet's surface instead of driving SRV. Why would I walk in a station where we have everything available from set of menus.
but what if you could get up in multi crew and stand in front of the captain, blocking their view?
worth it i think :)

Whatever possesses a good looking girl to go for a full sleeve tat. :puke:
Tsk tsk. Least rational comment I've seen from you here Aash. There are many reasons why gender, subjective attractiveness, etc. shouldn't be tied at the hip to yea-vs-nay on ink.

In any case, if a woman with a sleeve even cares a fig about the reactions... well not all CMDRs have such a weak stomach ;-)

Of course, all are justified to have their own preferences.

Last edited:
Not to be a party pooper but space legs is just gonna be another failed no mans sky. If you made a space flight game stick with it thank you

Edit: being able to walk around your ship would be ing awesome but everything else no thank you

Not to be a party pooper but space legs is just gonna be another failed no mans sky. If you made a space flight game stick with it thank you

Edit: being able to walk around your ship would be ****ing awesome but everything else no thank you
Isn’t NMS on the verge of being a complete success?
Oh and you replied to thread over a year old ;)

Space legs will be ..........

Wait. . . . how old is this thread???? {checks start date}

Oh, yeah, Space Legs will be coming real soon now!!!

Top Bottom