Space Force Presents: Operation Drag Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll likely continue responding to posts like this if only to provide some kind of counter point to the dripping invective and sarcasm.

Very good, carry on!

I can also post all day (post holocaust you called it?). I work from home and am self-employed. I choose my own working hours. ;)

Ah, i get you now.

Ok, I can also split the responders into two groups of my own choosing.

1) Those who think ganking is the only way to give FD feedback.

2) Those who use other methods to give FD feedback.

Want to guess which group i think got FD to revert the change? I'll give you a hint, its not group 1 :p
I'd be surprised if gankers didn't have channels with which to communicate directly with FDEV. In fact, it reminds me a lot of some of my own in-game campaigns.

You underestimate us!

I'd be surprised if gankers didn't have channels with which to communicate directly with FDEV. In fact, it reminds me a lot of some of my own in-game campaigns.

You underestimate us!
yes! YES! Supersecret channels. We make straight faces and try not to laugh reading you underage wanna-be terrorists with plastic guns and a list of demands. It’s getting harder!

yes! YES! Supersecret channels. We make straight faces and try not to laugh reading you underage wanna-be terrorists with plastic guns and a list of demands. It’s getting harder!
Devs were in the PvP Tourney Discord. I also recall hearing about a Discord set up specifically to discuss game balance. I could be wrong about that last part, but like I said: you underestimate the criminal players.

Big reason why the White Knights are constantly on the defensive, too. Y'all don't want to do what's required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom