COMPLETED CG Sagittarius Eye Appeal (Trade)

Yeah - I presume this applies to new asteroid bases as well, though not convinced those actually all into the "needs the server tick" category. Construction time seems to have gone by the wayside nowadays - they obviously have employed some new, faster labourers with all the money they have to buy Tantallum at those process ;)
They probably just offered all the interns permanent paid contracts if they got it built on time.

Bit confusing for the old timers I know, but from what Will has said on the streams, CGs ending at 13:00 UTC on Wednesdays will be the new norm. This allows for any galaxy impact (ownership changes etc) that requires the main weekly server tick to occur to go into effect on Thursday mornings when said event occurs.
Well I have no intention of subjecting myself again to the tedium of those "livestreams" so I will forgive myself for not knowing. Thanks for the clarification.

Times up its over... if you did not deliver the cargo its to late now for the CG...

You can collect your bonus only from McMullen Ring in ~1 hour at the earliest or any time after for 2 weeks...
Or you can wait for automatic transfer in 2 weeks...

My last load delivered @ 12:59:37 UTC, total just under 10k T, top 25%, made a few small Trader notches and around 20M in trade profit, not too shabby for a less-than-dedicated-to-trade 'Conda pilot. Hope SagEye gets their stony base. Over and out.

Flossy

Volunteer Moderator
I finished at Top 25%, not bad considering I had a late start due to taking part in the Hutton Convoy. At least the reward is more than enough to cover my 4 Krait MkII rebuys during the convoy. :)

I ferried about 18K in my Cutter, placing me in the 10% bracket.
Other transport jobs earned me about 20MCr more.

If the next CG includes combat I work on that elite rank, otherwise I will take my Dolphin somewhere I haven't baldly gone before.

I ferried about 18K in my Cutter, placing me in the 10% bracket.
Other transport jobs earned me about 20MCr more.

If the next CG includes combat I work on that elite rank, otherwise I will take my Dolphin somewhere I haven't baldly gone before.
100M credits "bounty", if you know any signs of Gan Romero :alien:

I wish to apologise for my earlier posts in a "red mist" moment.
I did decide to carry on with the CG and being determined not to be defeated by the challenge I did manage to deliver 18,432 units after signing up, which placed me in the top 10%

I calculated (through trips) in the end that I had done 30,000 tons before I signed up for the task.

Two important lessons learnt here. Don't "react" when seeing the Red Mist, and secondly check the details fully!

Best Wishes
ODB

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
I wish to apologise for my earlier posts in a "red mist" moment.
I did decide to carry on with the CG and being determined not to be defeated by the challenge I did manage to deliver 18,432 units after signing up, which placed me in the top 10%

I calculated (through trips) in the end that I had done 30,000 tons before I signed up for the task.

Two important lessons learnt here. Don't "react" when seeing the Red Mist, and secondly check the details fully!

Best Wishes
ODB
No worries - we all have those moments. That’s some impressive amount of hauling - I didn’t manage that much running it all week in a Cutter!
Glad you enjoyed it (?!) in the end - watch this space (well, the forum not this thread) for more to come ...

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
Ok, I finally got my reward.
Another question: what is global award, and when will the station be built?
The only “global award” as such for this CG is construction of the asteroid base. As for when this will be built we don’t really know but speculation is it should appear after the server tick on Thursday morning.

The only “global award” as such for this CG is construction of the asteroid base. As for when this will be built we don’t really know but speculation is it should appear after the server tick on Thursday morning.
Apart from Nahuaru science outpost :cry:

Okay, I'm not bragging. I'm just curious if someone moved more units than I did [and if there's some list actually somewhere; that would be fun].
This was my first CG I've done, so I wasn't sure what all to do, what was expected, etc.
You'll probably never again see my name near the top smirk

Last edited:
Top Bottom