Palins research centre has been attacked by Thargoids

It's exciting, but it's also FDev so I'll allow myself to cautiously become mildly flaccid and have some ammonia based crustacean for supper tonight.

Quite frankly I want FD to get a little crazy now. This was an excellent start, but people need to feel the fear and see stuff falling apart. I still think the Thargoids need to thoroughly spank Colonia and make an example of it, shortly before smashing the bubble like a melon.
Well, I can imagine that such step will bring a lot of new customers for FD. And lot of existing players buying cosmetics too... :)

From Pilot's Federation (FDev): Out of concern for Professor Palin's safety, a megaship has been dispatched to safely transport him to the Arque system.

In the Bubble, Alliance controlled: https://www.edsm.net/en/system/id/7551/name/Arque
Could you imagine though if Galnet announced Palins death? I'd cry tears of joy that FD had the guts to dial up the crazy to 11, snap off the dial and jam it up a Thargoid.

A thargoid attack can be really painful, especially if you have to sit in a pilot's couch all the way from Maia back to the bubble...
But fortunately, there are several creams one can get to make the experience less irritating.

Or at least, so I'm told.

For me, the main problem is that something interesting is actually happening in game and tomorrow I am leaving for two weeks for holiday. And my weekend house is at the mountains, where the Internet connection is so-so for e-mail and a bit of web browsing (things like news web etc.) :(

Yes, but Ironside with mechanical fist? Thats got to make it a score draw.
Yes, this was cool. But problem is, that the book was mainly about certain philosophical and ethical questions (and the war with Bugs was just a background) and this is totally missing in the movie.

Yes, this was cool. But problem is, that the book was mainly about certain philosophical and ethical questions (and the war with Bugs was just a background) and this is totally missing in the movie.
As not to go OP, the film is pretty decent- especially since it fools the audience into cheering for fascists. But each to their own- I prefer The Forever War by Joe Haldeman and think thats better than Troopers as a book.

As not to go OP, the film is pretty decent- especially since it fools the audience into cheering for fascists. But each to their own- I prefer The Forever War by Joe Haldeman and think thats better than Troopers as a book.
:) I am looking forward, because The Forever War, The Forever Peace and The Forever Freedom are on my top-list in my e-book reader for my already mentioned holliday. I already bought them and they are waiting to be read...

Top Bottom