My 2 cents(suggestion)...

1. It would be nice if the Remlok suit provides a supplemental HUD when it deploys during a canopy breach. It doesn't have to be as detailed but enough to be able to navigate to your targets.
2. Shipyard: Virtual Test Drive mode, test drive the ship you want with the module(s) that you would like to have in it. You can charge an in-game fee based on the virtual configuration you want to test. if that is too much, at least show a picture of how the cockpit looks for the ship you are looking at.

1. It would be nice if the Remlok suit provides a supplemental HUD when it deploys during a canopy breach. It doesn't have to be as detailed but enough to be able to navigate to your targets.
2. Shipyard: Virtual Test Drive mode, test drive the ship you want with the module(s) that you would like to have in it. You can charge an in-game fee based on the virtual configuration you want to test. if that is too much, at least show a picture of how the cockpit looks for the ship you are looking at.
I like these ideas a lot. I find it hard to believe that the Remlock doesn't have some kind of visual interface, especially in light of the fact that we were promised space legs eventually.

Instead of a preview/test drive mode, it would be nice to have a full-featured customizable simulator where a CMDR can select their ship and build, and choose number and ship setups of allies and hostiles.

The simulation concept is already in the lore for the tutorials; it's only logical that the simulator should be programmable.

A small trick when you have no info because you let the window break. Use the compass and somewhat offset your course so you can see it on the part of the windows also helps. It is not that hard to think outside the box.

A small trick when you have no info because you let the window break. Use the compass and somewhat offset your course so you can see it on the part of the windows also helps. It is not that hard to think outside the box.
Yes, we already know that. It doesn’t invalidate the OP’s suggestion in any way.

You can get your point across without being condescending. Your suggestion has merit, and its informative, but the last sentence isn't necessary.

As someone who loves test builds and min-maxing, regardless of the game, I fully endorse the test drive mode, but as a fully fledged simulator. I don't see the need for a fee, but I'd be fine with it anyway. For me, it would give me builds to work for, and incentivise me to stick with it through all the engineering grinds. Looking at information on Coriolis.io is great, but there's always a difference between "on paper" and "in practice", particularly as playstyles and skill levels differ, so finding that right build to grind for can make players feel more productive as they progress.

Interesting ideas, but I'd prefer the cockpit scenario to remain the same - no hidden HUD in the suit. Part of the fun/excitement of combat is losing the canopy and having to navigate to a station in a desperate state. Having a HUD inside the suit would negate that to a great extent.

You can get your point across without being condescending. Your suggestion has merit, and its informative, but the last sentence isn't necessary.
You know Thinking outside the box is just that. It is thinking outside the box. If you have to use other means to dock. It is taking the norm and twisting it some.

If you had Remlock that had the same info, the only risk you will have is the Air, which is no risk really if you collect necessary materials.

It also Put risk for players who don't use docking computers. Which I have never used.

if that is too much, at least show a picture of how the cockpit looks for the ship you are looking at.
What for is that? Did whoever sold ship back just because of the cockpit?..
I've sold Anaconda two or three times because I could not fly it. I do not like not symmetric cockpits but I can fly Python and find it useful.

Top Bottom