Launcher error 404

The game works but the launcher (after the last update) keep showing error 404 (page not found) so that i'm not able to see news; i'm not using Steam
Any idea?
Thx in advance

Try selecting a language. It worked for me (English).

Apparently my language isn't supported or something. I mean the nerve! All us with lulebondska are appallingly discriminated!

Because the "bug reports" dont work I post it here. The new version is make the same bug too.

Left-click on the title bar (in my case my email address was visible there in deep red) and a menu pops up that has a language option near the bottom. Select english and restart.

Ian Phillips

Volunteer Moderator
Left-click on the title bar (in my case my email address was visible there in deep red) and a menu pops up that has a language option near the bottom. Select english and restart.
I can confirm that this has resolved the Launcher 404 problem for me too.

I think it has to do with the operating system language not being english (mine is dutch)

I can confirm that this has resolved the Launcher 404 problem for me too.

I think it has to do with the operating system language not being english (mine is dutch)
Yeah, I suspect the launcher constructs a URL that contains the system's language setting (something like launcher.frontier.co.uk/foo/nl/bar.html). But since nl isn't a supported language in ED it gets a 404.

Top Bottom