Buildings & Attractions General Gameplay Jurassic Tour and Gyrosphere

A smaller thread conpared to my others. Have the Jurassic Tour and Gyrosphere act as a means of transportation. The way this could work is that two Gyrosphere/Tour Truck Stations could connect to each other. Doing this would make parks in some cases look nicer and would make Sanctuaries look more natural.

Another thing, it would be great if Gyrosphere/Tour truck paths could intersect.

A smaller thread conpared to my others. Have the Jurassic Tour and Gyrosphere act as a means of transportation. The way this could work is that two Gyrosphere/Tour Truck Stations could connect to each other. Doing this would make parks in some cases look nicer and would make Sanctuaries look more natural.

Another thing, it would be great if Gyrosphere/Tour truck paths could intersect.
I agree, it gets annoying as they don't. I think it would be awesome. I also would like the monorail to get thinner as when it is in your enclosures. It is annoyingly in the way. Be nice if there was an upgrade to where this would be avoided. :)

Not a bad idea, just wondering how this could workout in a technical factor in development terms. In-game terms wise however, you start off with the monorail until you get the rides through research as you progress, so I can see how this could work in in-game terms.
Monorail = Fast, massive transport.
Jurassic Tour = Slow, much less-people transport.

With the first, you get much more transport rating, plus the ability to take it virtually wherever you want; with the second you get a bit less transport rating and you have to stick to those grounds suited for it (not over water, for instance).

This is definitively a must. And I'd say it's almost as highly requested as sand on Nublar. Connecting 2 Jurassic Tours this way would be the final feature to make the Claire stuff purcheaseable.

Please devs???

Not a bad idea, just wondering how this could workout in a technical factor in development terms. In-game terms wise however, you start off with the monorail until you get the rides through research as you progress, so I can see how this could work in in-game terms.
well the JT is bundled with DLC so it is already "extra". They could balance this by making the option to connect multiple JT/Gyro buildings unlockable like they did for the ability to drive said vehicles. They could go further and make the amount of people they can transport far less than the monorail. that way the monorail is still relevant throughout the game.

Last edited:

With the first, you get much more transport rating, plus the ability to take it virtually wherever you want; with the second you get a bit less transport rating and you have to stick to those grounds suited for it (not over water, for instance).

This is definitively a must. And I'd say it's almost as highly requested as sand on Nublar. Connecting 2 Jurassic Tours this way would be the final feature to make the Claire stuff purcheaseable.

Please devs???
beat me to it lol

Please devs???
Shouldn't there be upgrades for transportation and shops so that the ratings can go up? Perhaps even have a better style? I wonder why they don't have actual merchandise that goes along with the shops that are shown in game? Plenty of fans would like to collect that as well. Even in game 3D renderings of them. Monorail is mostly to get from one side to another side of the park. Where the tour is to get through as many enclosures as possible so everyone can see the animals. Is there a way to tie two tours together? That would be interesting.

Is there a way to tie two tours together? That would be interesting.
Currently, there is none. That's what we are asking for. It doesn't make sense for JT at least to not be able to connect with other stations, in my opinion. Gyrospheres, on the other hand, could be counted, as they are remote-controlled.

Anyway, if we have two options (at least!) for food, shopping and fun, why do we only got one for transport??

I don't know which upgrades both transport and shops could have, unless you mean different skins for the buildings (in which case, yeah, I agree; and I would even be fine if those were made into a DLC, that would be a much more interesting one than new lifeless dinosaurs).

The actual merchandise is another interesting point. Maybe if the game was what it promised to be I would be willing to get something, but as it's more than a year old now and barely better than it was at launch I didn't even get neither Wu nor Claire DLCs so I am more willing to know where the future of the game lies first. Anyway, this point would be Universal's final choice and I'm confident they wouldn't allow it because they like to control all merchandise of their franchises.

Currently, there is none. That's what we are asking for. It doesn't make sense for JT at least to not be able to connect with other stations, in my opinion. Gyrospheres, on the other hand, could be counted, as they are remote-controlled.

Anyway, if we have two options (at least!) for food, shopping and fun, why do we only got one for transport??

I don't know which upgrades both transport and shops could have, unless you mean different skins for the buildings (in which case, yeah, I agree; and I would even be fine if those were made into a DLC, that would be a much more interesting one than new lifeless dinosaurs).

The actual merchandise is another interesting point. Maybe if the game was what it promised to be I would be willing to get something, but as it's more than a year old now and barely better than it was at launch I didn't even get neither Wu nor Claire DLCs so I am more willing to know where the future of the game lies first. Anyway, this point would be Universal's final choice and I'm confident they wouldn't allow it because they like to control all merchandise of their franchises.
Like building upgrades, speed for R&D for merchandise to bring in old and new customers, Building capacity where it could be added to the building of floors and better/more appealing design, things like that. I understand that, but I'm hoping for JWE2 to have things like this. I'm sure Universal would be on board if they were going to be making more profit off of the property that way. Things being sold in game, could be in real life and if the game is as epic as we can only dream. Then it would be more than worth it. Get the Jurassic Edition 120.00 game, season pack, art, music, merchandise complete with dino statue lol :)

I wonder why they don't have actual merchandise that goes along with the shops that are shown in game? Plenty of fans would like to collect that as well.
The actual merchandise is another interesting point. Anyway, this point would be Universal's final choice and I'm confident they wouldn't allow it because they like to control all merchandise of their franchises.
It would be nice if shops had actual things that guest came out with (dino onezies and tshirts from the clothes shop for instance) and I would think the whole purpose of US making this game would be to further their brand and merchandise. If they made some cool designs for items sold in the game I would definitely be down to buy actual merch. I mean its not like they dont already have tons of merch the game could use (JP/JW logo shirts and hats).

It would be nice if shops had actual things that guest came out with (dino onezies and tshirts from the clothes shop for instance) and I would think the whole purpose of US making this game would be to further their brand and merchandise. If they made some cool designs for items sold in the game I would definitely be down to buy actual merch. I mean its not like they dont already have tons of merch the game could use (JP/JW logo shirts and hats).
Agreed. Still, the game needs to still improve a lot before I can pay attention to such things and, considering the update pace, I can't see it happening at all :(

Speaking of Gyrosperes, I also want the Gyrospheres to have a free roaming mode. Cause they are remote controlled

Please devs???
Jurassic Tour=more fun rating, a bit less transport rating than monorail
Monorail=more transport, no fun, less natural for enclosures.

Top Bottom