COMPLETED CG Imperial Initiative for Witch Head Expansion (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I hit 10K tons delivered with my Python as of today. I also made Duke and I've been stocking up on various mats running missions as well. Been a very profitable CG for me. I'll be a little sad when it's over, lol.

Under 50k to go as I logged out for the morning....

Arrived last Monday with a shiny new T6 (d-rated) leaving with the cash for a even shinier T9. I do like reasonably well paying CG's :)

So I'm a bit confused what was the global reward for this, a station for us or?
This CG was to set the reward for what will show up in the witch head nebula later...
The CG has no direct reward to player beyond money it unlocks the reward later...
The Mega ships and stations number in the II for the power in the next phase will be 100% decided by reaching tier 6, so both the fed and empire get the same exact number of mega ships and stations in the II next phase...
Due to phase 3 not starting yet. they have not given that a number... Changes take place at server tick on Thursday normaly..
So it could have been 1 mega ship and one station per tier or it could be 1 mega ship at tear 1 and then a station at tier 2 then another mega ship at tier 3... and so on
All they announced is that tier level will effect the amount of stations and mega ships each power gets...

This CG was to set the reward for what will show up in the witch head nebula later...
The CG has no direct reward to player beyond money it unlocks the reward later...
The Mega ships and stations number in the II for the power in the next phase will be 100% decided by reaching tier 6, so both the fed and empire get the same exact number of mega ships and stations in the II next phase...
Due to phase 3 not starting yet. they have not given that a number... Changes take place at server tick on Thursday normaly..
So it could have been 1 mega ship and one station per tier or it could be 1 mega ship at tear 1 and then a station at tier 2 then another mega ship at tier 3... and so on
All they announced is that tier level will effect the amount of stations and mega ships each power gets...
Okay thanks Graph

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom