COMPLETED CG Imperial Initiative for Witch Head Expansion (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Quick question: did some hauling so far, maybe 15K all in all. Now, playing tonight. Is it worth it to keep going? Not hauling for credits, but for the glory of the Empire. Any chance that this CG will reach tier 6?

Quick question: did some hauling so far, maybe 15K all in all. Now, playing tonight. Is it worth it to keep going? Not hauling for credits, but for the glory of the Empire. Any chance that this CG will reach tier 6?
Tier 6 will depend on the weekender turn out...
if its lower than last week end it will likely fail... If they turn out and put the same effort they did last weekend then there should be no issues hitting the 14 mill target.. by monday deadline...
We had made over 4 million extra tons friday night to sunday tea time GMT... and currently we only need 4.5mill to finish the CG and its only thursay night... that leaves sunday tea time to monday as over lap were empire could have nothing to do...

Last edited:
There's now the Palin stuff going on though. Will be close I guess.
That will depend if by saturday the anti xeno players will have killed all the thargoids again just like they do with the ax zones and don't leave any one else any thing...
They only have two locations in a single system as well...
CG players allready had the Defend mega ship from thargoids CG before does the ships paint not good... ( Anti pirate mega ship defence pays way more still . )

For those having to do multi jumps to find a station with stock its time you head here.. switch to PG so landing is not an issue if in open..

Empty these stations and give others nearer CG station a chance to recover...

FEDS​
2,692 users​
Tier 5​
11,670,047 / 14,000,000​
EMPIRE​
2,031 users​
Tier 5​
11,333,388 / 14,000,000​
ALLIANCE​
1,283 users​
Tier 4​
5,908,648 / 10,000,000​
On to day 9, New users continue join..

Last night an “Alliance” jerk was standing right near the Station at Kaiakul, shooting at the approaching ships.
He killed me twice with his enhanced frag cannons...easy against my disarmed Asp explorer.
Anybody meet him? Please shoot him in 1.000 pieces😉

FEDS​
2,847 users​
Tier 5​
12,981,317 / 14000000​
EMPIRE​
2,182 users​
Tier 5​
12,809,014 / 14000000​
ALLIANCE​
1,391 users​
Tier 5​
6,666,922/ 10000000​
On to day 10, New users continue join...
Empire and Feds should not need Monday and should finish there CGs by Sunday night at the latest...

Happy to see the post above, kept making deliveries hoping to see tier 6 reached. (Obviously my contributions have been minor compared to a lot of dedicated players, but looking forward visiting the new imperial stations.)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom