Errors Still even layout is correct? [Screenshots]

Last edited:
Did you delete your camera and lamp before exporting it into an FBX ? Also You didn't create a Hitcheck. It won't work without it. Just duplicate your cube and name it : "Hitcheck_Cube"

Did you delete your camera and lamp before exporting it into an FBX ? Also You didn't create a Hitcheck. It won't work without it. Just duplicate your cube and name it : "Hitcheck_Cube"
^I might have to go back to that thanks! I did try other simple stuff that's what happens your a newbie LOL!

I took the preview image out my folder now its working!
qaDIEKe.png

I will show in-game preview if I did it right.

I got a FAILED last night during the building stage (with no explanation why), while it passed the checks. It went back to the queue and then succeeded in the end.

To the OP: I can see right away where you went wrong. All those fbx files should be part of one single file.
The should be part of "cubesimple.fbx". :)

Barkeaper, can you give us a little more detail on your setup ?

After reload the Page and try again it is working. A new problem is with a test Wall. My wall are fly 1m over the Ground look at the pictureflying Wall.PNG

You're absolutely positive there were no transforms when you exported? It was in fact resting on the ground in the 3D app?

Top Bottom