Release EDRefCard - makes a printable reference card of your controller bindings

EDRefCard reports my HOTAS as a Warthog, and it's a T16000MFCS and T16000MTHROTTLE . What makes this happen and how do I fix it, please?

Just wanted to say that I found EDRefCard today and it is amazing. Just got a new HOTAS and wasn't sure what the names of the switches referred to in game mapped to on my HOTAS. Thanks a million!!

EDRefCard reports my HOTAS as a Warthog, and it's a T16000MFCS and T16000MTHROTTLE . What makes this happen and how do I fix it, please?
I sorted it out. I made a new keybind (custom) and when running it through EDRefCard it correctly saw what I use.

This tool is a must have. Thank you.

supplying the reference "dvsdrd"

VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip
VPC MongoosT-50CM Throttle

Last edited:
Marvellous tool - BUT
For my XBox360 controller mappings (I play in a recliner ;) the resultant modifier colours are 'mismatched' - ie. Modifier 4 is 'A' which should be Green but is showing Yellow, B (Red) is correct, X (Blue) as Green and Y (Yellow) as Blue.
This requires a (almost insurmountable) mental remapping when looking at the resultant modified key actions. Would be grateful for advice (binds file, resuffixed for upload, and resultant pdf (if size allows) attached, I realise the image is an XBoxOne controller but that's of no issue).

Attachments

This is the stick I am using, but it appears to be mirrored to what I press in reality. If I press the front right of the 6 buttons on the right side, shown as joy_11 on this page, it is the joy_5 button by the game, and the site puts that keybind into the far left button where it thinks joy_5 is.

The buttons at the top work fine though.

Edit: Thanks to someone in discord, it turns out that it is because I have the joystick set to left handed.

Last edited:
I'm currently transitioning over to a vjoy-based control scheme, since my stick and throttle no longer match (and to clean up my key bindings). Is there any way I can generate a refsheet without any images? For reference, I'm setting myself up with two vjoy devices, one with 8 axis, 4 hats, 32 buttons, and the second with 8 axis, 4 hats, 24 buttons.
If needed, I can download the repo and run it locally, but I think some sort of fallback code would be good, no?

Right now if I generate a binding file it only shows the lower portion, with all the keyboard bindings.

Top Bottom