ED PS4: Looking for Friends

stormyuk

Volunteer Moderator
I'll be starting up a new livestream series when it comes out on PS4 - Platinum Elite - where I'll be trying to get the Elite Dangerous Platinum Trophy... I'll be needing assistance with this, especially with regards to CQC! I've seen the trophy list and it's very doable, but the CQC matches one is kind tough.

Will ye join me in playing a ton of CQC when the game first comes out? That's when it'll be at its most popular.
Can't you urge the development team to lower that 250 wins even slightly?

It seems like a mighty grind and will probably stop a lot of people getting platinum, not because its difficult but because it will just take hours and hours and hours and people will probably die of boredom. I was reading on Xbox achievement sites, even with boosting teams it takes 60 hours, I am not sure I can survive playing it for 60-120hrs (which is an estimate as to what it would take without friend boosting).

Pity, it will be a shame to be playing Elite and not getting the top trophy but ce la vie.

Last edited:
Can't you urge the development team to lower that 250 wins even slightly?

It seems like a mighty grind and will probably stop a lot of people getting platinum, not because its difficult but because it will just take hours and hours and hours and people will probably die of boredom. I was reading on Xbox achievement sites, even with boosting teams it takes 60 hours, I am not sure I can survive playing it for 60-120hrs (which is an estimate as to what it would take without friend boosting).

Pity, it will be a shame to be playing Elite and not getting the top trophy but ce la vie.
There are worst trophies (I'm looking at you Final Fantasy) out there.. I'll go for platinum, but I'm in no rush and doing so lets me enjoy every aspect of the game... (even the grind :x ).

So Commanders - get ready to start sending those friend invites in space:

Me - PSN - Lngjohnsilver1
Snowymonk - PSN - ?
The Synopticvision - PSN - ?
DoxViper - PSN - DoxViper
Jon the Great - PSN - JonTheGreat1982
StormyUk - PSN - ?
Ben Ryder - PSN - ?
Ed Lewis - The Galactic Intern - PSN - ??
Un1Korn - PSN - ?
EdzUp - PSN - EdzUp1
Ixiand - PSN - Ixiand
Old Duck - PSN - OneOldDuck
Tiny_Rick - PSN - Backwaterdash

add and amend...

I am certainly interested in this. PSN ID : ScottEvans-_-

UK Time.

Remember playing on my school friends Dads Amstrad computer way back in 1984ish and had Elite Frontier on the Amiga I think in early 90's.

Great forum,,,, well only looking at PlayStation pages for the moment.

Cheers,
S.

Top Bottom