Deciat - Farseer being camped/ganked/pirated

I use OBS, but only run it at certain times, the frame rate hit is hard when running with VR unfortunately. I've come across an Anti Engineer Terrorist twice in the past year, hilarious. I'd be surprised if any top PVPer's are involved, the last guy couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.
If you think about it is a very good way to get the mats needed for engineering lol

Considering the only thing I need from there is the Increased Range blueprint and I have that pinned, I don't need to go there. I just get the Mass Manager experimental effect from the engineer in Sol system. I should find time to go practice my interdiction evasion, though.

They are hoping some new player carrying meta alloys after a long journey from Maia will provide the lulz for the day as they gank them and send them back to square one, at which point said new player either quits or becomes a lifetime solo player which then will be lamented here as "open is empty except the ganker hotspots".

It's also interesting how there's always a "cause" other than the obvious for these griefankers to kill new players. If new players wanted to go to look at a visitor beacon, there would these griefankers be calling themselves "anti-visitor beacon activists" just to shoot the new players.

It's also interesting how there's always a "cause" other than the obvious for these griefankers to kill new players. If new players wanted to go to look at a visitor beacon, there would these griefankers be calling themselves "anti-visitor beacon activists" just to shoot the new players.
I much prefer a bit of back story rather than just interdict/shoot from the hip.

A while back I got pulled over by a guy who has a problem with docking computers and his crew snipe them without destroying the target's ships (unless repeat offenders iirc), was quite an amusing encounter. Luckily I didn't have one installed (at the time) or he would've... scratched my paintjob at the very least!

Good for you, OP.

Elivra Martuuk is a good alternative to Farseer for new players. Got the sweet FSD, shield generator, and drive upgrades plus significantly lower Commander traffic. Also gets you on the path to the glorious Dr. Palin.

Afterward you can hit up the rest of the opening engineers and head to Deciat much better prepared.
I heard that in Colonia there are no gankers around the engineers' bases. Just sayin'...

There should be a warning pop-up on entering Deciat in Open... Something like "Beware of the Teenage Mutant No-life Jerks". :D
Just make it anarchy already. Then we can say, "Hey, dude. You're in their territory. What did you expect?" Then, when you say their, make it sound like you're talking about a group of real-life voodoo shamanses.

Is shaman already plural?

Top Bottom