Dear FDEV: Please make 'playlist' capable of accessing music files on my PC

Eh? Theres plenty of tools out there already. Properly designed ones too. Left to FD it would require you to visit a variety of worlds to gather the .wav files individually then take them to a music engineer to be put together. No thanks. I'd sooner just use external tools/players.

Eh? Theres plenty of tools out there already. Properly designed ones too. Left to FD it would require you to visit a variety of worlds to gather the .wav files individually then take them to a music engineer to be put together. No thanks. I'd sooner just use external tools/players.
Nono, don't need wav, just ogg. Not hard to do, but it's not like they can't make it to access MP3s as well. Anyway, I know, I'm listening to my music in Win Media Player just fine. It'd just be more immersive if it was an in-game thing I think. Not a huge priority, just a small ask. I can ask, can't I? Everybody else does. And I'll bet my idea's one of the best posted lately, even if it is redundant.

Last edited:
This is an old idea, but still a good one. I've also suggested being able to add "community channels" to the existing audio system: these could be actual community generated game content (Sagittarius Eye news bulletins, Lave Radio and such), or any streams on the internet, including music.

Top Bottom