Bridging the Gap - Overview of Phases

Currently at the Synuefe system, in an unarmed DBX, in Open. Guardian structure only 27ls away, several USS (threat level 3) that contain Guardian mats around. As I cannot fight, snatching something and escape is my only option atm. The Conduit is here, no missions as expected. Got the decal. Great stuff overall. Even though we better should have chosen the Module blueprint system instead ;)

O7,
🙃

Currently at the Synuefe system, in an unarmed DBX, in Open. Guardian structure only 27ls away, several USS (threat level 3) that contain Guardian mats around. As I cannot fight, snatching something and escape is my only option atm. The Conduit is here, no missions as expected. Got the decal. Great stuff overall. Even though we better should have chosen the Module blueprint system instead ;)

O7,
🙃
Try the Threat 0 USS - they seem the same, just no pirates :)

Thanks!!! I got an easier idea from another forum member: there is an asteroid base with a shipyard in 200 ly in the Pencil Sector EL-Y d5 system. So with my Asp I can go there and transfer the Crusader. Then when part 2 of the CG starts I will try to get back somehow to Syunefe with the fatty. This way I dont need the long 700ly backroute. When the event ends I ferry the Crusader back with the megaship and then transfer the Asp to the bubble. All I need is credit, what Im collecting/grinding now. I think the Crusader transfer will take 7-8 mill.
Thanks for the Tip on the asteroid base I'm going to use it to transfer a ship or two to the area 😂

out

O7,
🙃
o7 I'm scrambling to get out there
I'm looking forward to choosing a side and wing finally Lol 😂

I was surprised to discover I was awarded the decal for landing at the new part-way outpost. (But Will's summary did say if you land at a new outpost you receive one, so I guess it's counted as part of the initiative.)

I was surprised to discover I was awarded the decal for landing at the new part-way outpost. (But Will's summary did say if you land at a new outpost you receive one, so I guess it's counted as part of the initiative.)
Wha? A new decal already???? Guess I know where I'M heading this weekend!!!

O7,
🙃
What decal?

O7,
🙃
That's odd I thought The Conduit was at Zende when I visited it yesterday, do both mega ships have the same name?

It looks as though the decal indicates some kind of "research" which is presumably undertaken the traditional way with weapons ;)

Also, maybe some explosions around the mega-ship, and Thargoid gunk (?), so perhaps something will happen to the megaships and it becomes a Defend the Megaships Initiative (dramatic music sequence).

But will those of us who have already collected the decal care enough to intervene? :unsure:

Last edited:
It looks as though the decal indicates some kind of "research" which is presumably undertaken the traditional way with weapons ;)

Also, maybe some explosions around the mega-ship, and Thargoid gunk (?), so perhaps something will happen to the megaships and it becomes a Defend the Megaships Initiative (dramatic music sequence).

But will those of us who have already collected the decal care enough to intervene? :unsure:
it is interesting so any idea what is pictured on the lower right 🤔

it is interesting so any idea what is pictured on the lower right 🤔
It looks reminiscent of a research symbol (chemical flask) similar to that awarded by a Canonn initiative a while ago (I think it was Canonn ?), and it has a backdrop of triangles which means Guardians. So I'd say it is representing Guardian research of, presumably, materials brought to a base for (maybe) Ram Tah to investigate and adapt for the new weapons.

I visited the Outpost at Wregoe XQ-L C21-29 (mid-way point between Zende and Synuefe EN-H d11-96) and discovered all the color of my ship had disappeared !

The ship is a bright orange taxi, and even the color of the engine trails (purple or blue) are missing !

If anyone else experiences this at this location, please confirm. It may be a bug particular to that system for some reason. Very odd ! The ship is normal color anywhere else. (Ship is dead center ...sorry it's so small there ... and there are no engine trails).

It cannot be an absence of yellow in the system, because the pads on the outpost light up correctly, and also as you can see there are blue lights showing just fine.

Last edited:
Top Bottom