Bridging the Gap - Overview of Phases

Ahh, brilliant! I guess I need to pay more attention to Galnet news. I appreciate you taking the time to answer my question.

Now I just gotta cross my fingers that this second outpost shows up. I decided I wanted to support Segnen Exchange, because they are Empire.
Server is aiming to be back online around 740am GMT/UTC/IGT after down time at 700am GMT/UTC/IGT find out then...

I've actually got my combat Krait Mk II parked on the ferry at the moment. But I won't be out there for the whole week; I'll give it a couple of days then head home. It'll be twenty-two jumps, but you know what? I've been to Colonia and back. I reckon I'll cope.

Mind you, I've currently got a fuel scoop and FSD booster fitted. Tomorrow I'll ship out MRPs to replace them, swap back before I return to the Bubble.
As it turns out, there are ample supplies of HRPs and MRPs for medium ships available in-system in outfitting at the Prospect, so I didn't even need to bother shipping stuff out.

As it turns out, there are ample supplies of HRPs and MRPs for medium ships available in-system in outfitting at the Prospect, so I didn't even need to bother shipping stuff out.
That is because the first CG completed Tier 1 and thus unlocked a Guardian Tech Broker there.

As Dr. Nagi stated the Guardian Tech Broker is already available at the prospect outpost, even though the CG has a few more hours to run.

All the Guardian weapons and modules are available now, so you can store your cargo holds, fuel scoops, et al, and harden your ships with Guardian shield reinforcement packages, hull reinforcements, and module reinforcements in readiness for the war that has already begun.

Good hunting commanders

I enjoyed that! It was great to see some new companies, characters and a bit of narrative. I also liked the pace. Having each phase last a week gave us the opportunity to take part in the bits we wanted to.

Despite my negativity (rudeness - sorry about that) to the initial forum poll, it was also nice to have an impact and influence on the way it developed.

Some wobbles, but broadly fun and interesting. Looking forward to the next one!

Top Bottom