Bridging the Gap - Overview of Phases

My alt on steam, who is currently in the megaship waiting to go... Yesterday everything worked fine... Today, trying to log in game is crashing after mode select - guess a rebuild is on the way :)

Well, turns out those degraded emissions are great for technology components and weapon components. All without awkward bumbling around shooting and collecting bits with an SRV. That's making unlocking things a whole lot more convenient.

Now the CG is going to be for a technology broker, right?

Well, turns out those degraded emissions are great for technology components and weapon components. All without awkward bumbling around shooting and collecting bits with an SRV. That's making unlocking things a whole lot more convenient.

Now the CG is going to be for a technology broker, right?
Phase 2 (16 May)
  • With Zende Partners’ assets in place, they seek the assistance of the galactic community to help them gather Guardian Commodities and Materials.
    • This will come in the form of a Trade Community Goal, starting on 16 May at the outpost: The Prospect.
      • You will need a small or medium ship to participate in the Community Goal.
    • If the Community Goal is successful, Commanders will unlock:
      • The ability to purchase Guardian Modules at The Prospect (you will still need to have previously unlocked the modules via Tech Brokers)
      • A Guardian Tech Broker at The Prospect.
as stated on first page

All without awkward bumbling around shooting and collecting bits with an SRV.
I suspect that the awkward bumbling about would in principle be more time-efficient than raiding DEs. But I can't prove it because when I was at a Guardian site last weekend every attempt at a relog ended in me having to kill the game process and restart the game. So it'll be DEs for me for CG materials, and I simply won't be bothering with Guardian commodities unless Frontier announce that they've found and fixed that bug.

I'm at one of the nearby Guardian Structure sites. From what I saw on the Prospect Market page, Guardian Relics are the highest-paying item, and in my experience are probably the quickest/easiest to farm (assuming one wants to). If it's going to be worth it, though, remains to be seen (we need an "SRV cargo trailer" module that can hold 20 items at a time :p )

So much for there being an opposing side.

So much for "brand new INTERSTELLAR INITIATIVES" - They literally are C.G.'s and they have made no effort to even change the format or layout of the C.G. UI.

It even has 8 tiers, and completes after tier 1.

This is a brand new feature? This is why we went 2 months without a C.G.? This is the future of them? It feels like literally no effort went into this at all.

I'm out Fdev dawgs, thanks for all the yiiiiiiiiiiiikes

Is it worth it for money: likely no.
Is it worth it for the result (the broker): you have to decide for yourself.

Personally I will help to reach the goal, while the broker will not trade all the technology because some of the things are sold 1000 ly (or whatever) away you can check whether you have enough Guardian stuff without the internet.

Top Bottom