drop MA by the window (and the trainee developer too) so...
Well, turns out those degraded emissions are great for technology components and weapon components. All without awkward bumbling around shooting and collecting bits with an SRV. That's making unlocking things a whole lot more convenient.
Now the CG is going to be for a technology broker, right?
Phase 2 (16 May)
- With Zende Partners’ assets in place, they seek the assistance of the galactic community to help them gather Guardian Commodities and Materials.
- This will come in the form of a Trade Community Goal, starting on 16 May at the outpost: The Prospect.
- You will need a small or medium ship to participate in the Community Goal.
- If the Community Goal is successful, Commanders will unlock:
- The ability to purchase Guardian Modules at The Prospect (you will still need to have previously unlocked the modules via Tech Brokers)
- A Guardian Tech Broker at The Prospect.
I suspect that the awkward bumbling about would in principle be more time-efficient than raiding DEs. But I can't prove it because when I was at a Guardian site last weekend every attempt at a relog ended in me having to kill the game process and restart the game. So it'll be DEs for me for CG materials, and I simply won't be bothering with Guardian commodities unless Frontier announce that they've found and fixed that bug.All without awkward bumbling around shooting and collecting bits with an SRV.