Bridging the Gap - Overview of Phases

Frontier,

On the matter of Guardian modules - unlocking them with the Technology Broker (whatever it's called) - and even other tech in the game, it'd be nice if the Technology Broker gave the Commander some idea as to where to go to unlock the technology on offer! Currently, when I go to the Tech Broker I'm presented with a list of modules that are highlighted in red because I don't have the stuff needed to unlock the module. However, the Tech Broker doesn't even hint at how to unlock these things, or where to go to find the needed tech (I think this is the case for other areas of the game).

What I recommend as urgently needed is for the Tech Broker to provide details of locations to visit to gather said resources and blueprints. Or, alternatively, something in the CODEX that provides these details. I think the Tech Broker would be better suited. At the moment the player is expected to minimize the game and research locations using Google to figure out basic stuff like where to go to find such and such blueprint - it's ridiculous, to be perfectly frank.

So, while what you have proposed regarding Interstellar Initiatives, and providing access to Guardian Tech is well and good, the player still needs pointers to various locations. This includes some in game prompt to where to catch the ferry to to and from these systems. Perhaps unique markers on the Galaxy Map would be useful to highlight these new things - as well as some way of using the map to locate Guardian sites, and specific blueprint/tech locations... Just thoughts, but please, implement an in-game solution because I, for one, can't be bothered to Google this stuff when I should be able to find it in the game itself!

Thanks for your comprehension.
In the Galaxy map, check the filters for "Civilisation" and check "Guardian". That will turn all Guardian occupied systems dark blue (great contrast against the black galaxy ofc) but will not indicate what is in them, be it a beacon, ruin site or structure that provides data for the 3x SLF, modules or weapons.

I have a text file to track my data, and a second monitor to view Canonn and other sites.

I have looked up these:
Beacon System: Synuefe KU-F B44-4 (46.56Ly)
Module Blueprint Site: SYNUEFE GT-H B43-1 (36.78Ly)
Didn't bother with weapons site though.

Confirmed Guardian weapon blueprint data site:

Synuefe HF-P C22-17, planet B1, 2.8kLs from entry point
Pylon 6, Tablet 3, Casket 3, Orb 0, Relic 5, Totem 2, Urn 3
Shows as "Structure" on Nav panel, relatively easy layout

Site has limited hostiles but not many destructible panels.

Edit: All obelisks require an Orb and there aren't any here.

Confirmed Guardian weapon blueprint data site:

Synuefe HF-P C22-17, planet B1, 2.8kLs from entry point
Pylon 6, Tablet 3, Casket 3, Orb 0, Relic 5, Totem 2, Urn 3
Shows as "Structure" on Nav panel, relatively easy layout

Site has limited hostiles but not many destructible panels.

Edit: All obelisks require an Orb and there aren't any here.
You don't need any objects to get data from obelisk, scan them with empty hold. Ruins tend to have more obelisk.

You don't need any objects to get data from obelisk, scan them with empty hold. Ruins tend to have more obelisk.
Yeah, I realise you only need the items in the SRV to collect data for the second Ram Tah mission but that's why I pointed it out, in case someone is trying to collect all 28 datasets. Getting the Alpha - Epsilon data you don't need anything in the SRV, just scan the obelisk and agreed, ruins tend to yield more data.

I just switched my layout and downgraded the fighter hangar from 6D to 5D. Can it really be true that I cannot activate the pilot anywhere in this system? I tried the megaship and the station and both don't have Crew. Do I really Need to fly 200ly to the next proper station with a gunship to activate my pilot again???

Just found out I have been to that area before. Synuefe NL-N C23-4 has module blueprints and Synuefe EU-Q C21-10 has weapon blueprints.

Did the megaship Sadler's Song fail the jump? She was supposed to jump but is still on synuefe en-h d11-96.
I start getting a collection of failed megaship jumps because I was on Gnosis also :)

Last edited:
"The Conduit" Is still in Zende and without a faction so i think FDev forgot to swap them or the system in charge of that failed somewhere @Giant_Hamster, and considering i was on the Gnosis during....that incident.....i am NOT pleased with the first IE yet.

Top Bottom