Look.... I know you are hard at work playing with dinosaurs at the moment and all but I think we need a few bread crumbs, a mystery, something. A hint to undiscovered content, a lead in the direction of anything, you have that power! Isn't it great? I'm not saying I am bored or anything, I mean I just ran face first into an A class star to see what happens, shoved my DBX up the rear end of the Zurura, and am talking about tapioca pudding in canonn science chat. I think it's about time you fed the hungry explorers some more crumbs.

-Void

Last edited:
Saw in a video that apparently players have been through the system that Raxxla is in, but they honked and moved on. So the secret is to go through every single system anyone's ever been in and scan it completely. No breadcrumbs necessary, just a simple lobotomy! I've got a rusty hammer if you want to take turns on it?

Saw in a video that apparently players have been through the system that Raxxla is in, but they honked and moved on. So the secret is to go through every single system anyone's ever been in and scan it completely. No breadcrumbs necessary, just a simple lobotomy! I've got a rusty hammer if you want to take turns on it?
I went down that raxxla rabbit hole before. If it exists we will never find it until/If FDev ever releases that information. Its still just a carrot on a stick at this point.

I went down that raxxla rabbit hole before. If it exists we will never find it until/If FDev ever releases that information. Its still just a carrot on a stick at this point.
I’ve been chasing TDW currently in the hopes they’ll have some clues on Raxxla. According to the Codex they’ve been headquartered in a disused starport since the earliest days of interstellar travel. That said, the first interstellar human colony was in Tau Ceti which is, iirc, 17ly from Sol. So, I’ve taken to just visiting and honking every system within 50ly of Sol looking for Gas Giants with 8 or more moons. So far haven’t found them but I did accendentally discover the Generation Ship Atlas for myself (it was discovered long before but I didn’t know about it). Been fun so far and who knows what I’ll find.

I believe it's entirely possible that there are hints in the game. The chances to find them are next to 0 though, so we can just as well not care about it.

Last edited:
Anything new found with the 3.3 exploration tools? Another site like Dav's Hope would be cool, but for G5 MFG mats. I've been waiting patiently FDev, and searching fruitlessly myself for something.. anything new.

Anything new found with the 3.3 exploration tools? Another site like Dav's Hope would be cool, but for G5 MFG mats. I've been waiting patiently FDev, and searching fruitlessly myself for something.. anything new.
This is my main disappointment about 3.3

New mechanics are great but there is nothing new to discover...went on a 60k ly trip and didn't even find a SINGLE LaGrange cloud lol...

Thing is... there's so many hooks FD could use, but don't. There'd be virtually no need to provide hints if they actually hooked existing gameplay mechanics onto things (mostly the galnet articles).

E.g
- why isn't there any activities to do in zlota to help find the lucifer device?
- why can't you get allied with wreaken to get a col 70 permit?
- thargoid probe points to merope 5c. Why isn't there anything interesting on the planet to scan down?
Etc.

Last edited:
Yeah.

Why I keep getting missions to assasinate high ranking offcials in the federation.

Like this is getting silly. i get three a night, they want me to fly to RIDICULOUS locations in the bubble which are hundreds of thousands of LS away on tiny racks.

I want them to stop. Please make sure they get this memo.

I believe it's entirely possible that there are hints in the game. The chances to find them are next to 0 though, so we can just as well not care about it.
Considering the station news articles that are required to solve unregistered comms beacons disappeared and never came back, it'd be anyone's guess if any clues that are out there can even be deciphered.

That's just a rumour, no source ever posted.

Considering the station news articles that are required to solve unregistered comms beacons disappeared and never came back, it'd be anyone's guess if any clues that are out there can even be deciphered.
I seem to remember an interview with DB where he was asked about Raxxla and he mentioned that there was a little hint that had been tucked away into an obscure GalNet article that, according to him, pretty much nobody read. There are online databases of the articles but idk if they’re fully complete. Would be a lot of work to sift through all of them.

I'm taking part on DW2 and near the Great Annihilator now. Found 2 or 3 at the very beginning of DW2 5000lys outside the bubble, after these nada....:/

I would love to see new things like comets etc, but only these few things in different colors are boring.

What's the 'rumors' field for in the codex? Even Raxxla isn't listed under 'rumors' in the Codex

Top Bottom