ANNOUNCEMENT April Update Content Reveal Livestream - Recap

Once you get a rank - any rank - you will receive a mission that will lead you outside of Pilots Federation District.
If you take that mission and get out of the said Pilots Federation District you cannot come back

Those being said, you can stay in that district as long as you want - no one will kick you out.
Thanks for answering dumb newbie questions. If I stay in the district after getting an Exploration rank, can I then also get a Trade rank, giving me two ranks, or is that not even logical. Do you have to choose one rank and stick with that?
Can you still gain other ranks or further develop your existing rank as long as you don't take this final mission?

I attempted ED about two years ago for a very short period -- days. Now I'm returning because of the "April Update". Will I be allowed into the new Pilots' Federation District?

Well, I just started the newly updated ED and there is no mention of the Federation District, so it seems the game recognizes me as a returnee and doesn't offer the new training. Is there any way to delete my current membership and restart as a new commander?

Last edited:
I attempted ED about two years ago for a very short period -- days. Now I'm returning because of the "April Update". Will I be allowed into the new Pilots' Federation District?

Well, I just started the newly updated ED and there is no mention of the Federation District, so it seems the game recognizes me as a returnee and doesn't offer the new training. Is there any way to delete my current membership and restart as a new commander?
It may have moved with the new update changes but the delete save option is usually in the settings menu.

Top Bottom