COMPLETED CG Allied Initiative for Witch Head Expansion (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
with macdonald running out iv spent the last hour and a half flying station to station looking for a new source
for those medium pilots Coulomb Dock in STF 1774 is still very viable with 1mil superconductors
but for the majority of us large pilots, all i can find is 560k superconductors at Mieville in HR 5451
anyone looking for a break from the grind, i ask you to try and find another source of material for us relativly close and a reasonable distance from star, because Mieville will be running out soon and the next best options on EDDB are quite far away
im going to return to the grind for now, good luck commanders
Why not use https://eddb.io/commodity/24

oh i know there are other sources further away, but ofc getting the most optimal route (something one or two jumps away with a short distance to star and enough stock to keep us going another 3+ days) and shareing it with the community increases our productivity by a lot more than if we all go to the next best option on EDDB, so long as its better than the next best there

Kietrax

Volunteer Moderator
oh i know there are other sources further away, but ofc getting the most optimal route (something one or two jumps away with a short distance to star and enough stock to keep us going another 3+ days) and shareing it with the community increases our productivity by a lot more than if we all go to the next best option on EDDB, so long as its better than the next best there
Yeah, but compared to the 160k Ls super cruise, an extra jump either way makes very little difference to the turn-round time for a loop ...

Yeah, but compared to the 160k Ls super cruise, an extra jump either way makes very little difference to the turn-round time for a loop ...
i know, but my thinking is 4 minuets saved per person is hours saved (and potentially reinvested into more trips) across the community doing the CG

i know, but my thinking is 4 minuets saved per person is hours saved (and potentially reinvested into more trips) across the community doing the CG
The stations never last for ever because every one uses the same Sites, Some one ELSE has to do the longer jumps or the stations near to CG station Will NEVER recover..
Thats how BGS works the supply was always limited from day one of the CG and was going to run out near the CG station and force the requirement to do longer jumps..
The feds ran out on saturady, the empire ran out on monday... but the empire and fed players knew this and let the stations recover a bit and on tuesday Empire were able to use closer stations again... but they ran out yet again.. so now empire are again doing longer jumps... to allow the closer station to recover again...

Those with GFSD booster dumped the size 4 cargo rack for a size 4 GFSD booster which allowed then to jump more in a single jump...

Last edited:
based on how its three people countering me, i think its probably me whos missing something here
so il shut up and go with the flow

Complaining about a 160 kLs trip to a station?
The Alliance needs you! Haul those required goods.
Humanity needs you!

Sometimes things are tedious, hard or boring, but these things need to be done to get the reward. And the reward is not a few credits, it's a strong Alliance presence in the Witch Head nebula. A strong Alliance influence in AEGIS.
We choose to go to Judson Station...We choose to go to Judson Station in this week and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard; because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one we intend to win, and the others, too.

SCNR!

Am I the only one who doesn't go for the nearest, but the most profitable source in EDDB? I reckon that I don't mind an extra jump or two if I'm going to spend quarter of an hour in supercruise at the end. I sort by distance but then go down the list until I find a nicely negative percent number in the "Compare" column.

My favourite for superconductors ATM is Mieville City in HR 5451.

I think I'll continue in solo. CG is not a good place to meet up with new people...

Man, I've heard the whole Knowledge Database... Twice... and I'm not close to 30k :(
The drew wagar story for the young man that tragically lost his battle against cancer is a great piece, and I found that before long, the trucking seemed like a subconscious side event whilst I was fully immersed in the story. Well worth a listen, I'll link it below

Source: https://youtu.be/F_Q7JB-ku-Q

Am I the only one who doesn't go for the nearest, but the most profitable source in EDDB? I reckon that I don't mind an extra jump or two if I'm going to spend quarter of an hour in supercruise at the end. I sort by distance but then go down the list until I find a nicely negative percent number in the "Compare" column.

My favourite for superconductors ATM is Mieville City in HR 5451.
Nope.
I did the first 35000t (or was it 40000?) by doing Palladium using 6 jumps round trips and then moved further and did 8 jumps round trip (stations at 81-90 ly away)
But then i decided that quantity is more important, but still i supplement the income by doing supply missions and from time to time pirate assassination missions
The advantages of having a strong shielded and armed Cutter :)

We choose to go to Judson Station...We choose to go to Judson Station in this week and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard; because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one we intend to win, and the others, too.

SCNR!
I think there is no decal nor anything like that for this CG, but man, we need to do something ourselves. I didn't know the Alliance could move so many people for this biased-against CG, but I think this can become something else like a true alliance between powers... well, I don't know, maybe I'm thinking there are fairies hidden in the garden.

But anyway; Many Worlds, few rules, no overlords. For the Alliance!

For Superconductors, I've been going to Fontana Horizons in LHS 6309. It's a couple of jumps away, but 3 million tons there last time I looked and it seems to increase every day. I'm giving up tonight though. 9 runs a day after work. Along with 18 a day on Friday - Sunday. 41,260t moved so far, but would've had a lot more if I'd used a T9 and not a Python over the weekend! I'll try to come back on Saturday. Good luck everyone.

anyone else getting sub missions for the CG suddenly? iv had two in the past hour and none in the previous 60+ hours of flying
[edit]
big think tinfoil hat time, are the feds/imp getting them too?, considering the disadvantage we started with, this could be fdev efforts to slow us down and distract us because we outperformed what they wanted the alliance to achieve this CG

Last edited:
anyone else getting sub missions for the CG suddenly? iv had two in the past hour and none in the previous 60+ hours of flying
[edit]
big think tinfoil hat time, are the feds/imp getting them too?, considering the disadvantage we started with, this could be fdev efforts to slow us down and distract us because we outperformed what they wanted the alliance to achieve this CG
No not seen one of those come up in ages, but as I am not doing missions in either direction I would as usual ignore the message and delete it when convenient, so not much of a distraction in comparison to NPC pirates.

For Superconductors, I've been going to Fontana Horizons in LHS 6309. It's a couple of jumps away, but 3 million tons there last time I looked and it seems to increase every day. I'm giving up tonight though. 9 runs a day after work. Along with 18 a day on Friday - Sunday. 41,260t moved so far, but would've had a lot more if I'd used a T9 and not a Python over the weekend! I'll try to come back on Saturday. Good luck everyone.
There are 2 stations in the same system that are being used..

The more jumps your willing to do the bigger the supply normaly as the CG progress...

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom