COMPLETED CG Allied Initiative for Witch Head Expansion (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
i said id hit 70,000 tons of personal narrative before i sleep, but its 5am and i cant keep my eyes open much longer, so forgive me for being one trip short
keep going strong commanders, il be flying with you all again soon.
godspeed, and stay defiant to frontiers bias
I know that feeling. Was planning on going to 60k tonight, but stopped one journey short at 59,683 tonnes. Sleep comes first, Commander. o7

We are doing extremely well.
Oh yes!

Tier 6 is now more a possibility than a dream.
Not unless all feds and imps haul for the alliance the entire weekend.
Which has very slim chances to happen since they're still far from completing Tier 6 - they are roughly around 71%
And Alliance is about 51% with 4 days left. - Anyway, a very impressive percentage given the circumstances

I am just going to lay a red herring for our beloved pirates and murders, or is it real? You just got to try and see!

This is a route to planetary settlement with long supercruise time. Take your cruise assist with you if you fancy this route. This place is still having good supply on superconductors and a decent return trade form Mizar.

STF 1774
Planetary Settlement on planet B4: Chalker Enterprise (110.211 ls)
Buy: Superconductors 5.871cr ~ Supply: 18k
Sell: Resonating Seperators 6.636cr (+1.396cr /t) ~ Demand: 26k
->jump distance: 7,82 ly->

MIZAR
Judson Station (161.541 ls)
Sell: Superconductors for 14.248 cr (+8.377cr /t) ~ Demand: CG commodity
Buy: Resonating Seperators for 5.240cr ~ Supply: 1.156k

Last edited:
FEDS​
2,529 users​
Tier 5​
10,539,835 / 14,000,000​
EMPIRE​
1,899 users​
Tier 5​
10,294,100 / 14,000,000​
ALLIANCE​
1,186 users​
Tier 4​
5,314,363 / 10,000,000​
On to day 8, New users continue join..​

Or like me on PS4
There are literally sheildless Vette's, Cutter's, and T9's flying in Open on XBox. That's how safe this has been. I've hauled roughly 17k tons and have only been interdicted by NPC's and have not once seen a hollow triangle. :confused:

I considered murdering a Novice large at this thing, but I was AFK, and when I noticed him he was already accelerating too fast for me to catch up.

I could have caught him towards the end, I’m sure.

Why follow him all that way just to have him combat log?

I turned around and flew home instead.

There are literally sheildless Vette's, Cutter's, and T9's flying in Open on XBox. That's how safe this has been. I've hauled roughly 17k tons and have only been interdicted by NPC's and have not once seen a hollow triangle. :confused:
Yeah I am on Xbox as well but as a former PC player I can’t quite bring myself to lose the shields!!

with macdonald running out iv spent the last hour and a half flying station to station looking for a new source
for those medium pilots Coulomb Dock in STF 1774 is still very viable with 1mil superconductors
but for the majority of us large pilots, all i can find is 560k superconductors at Mieville in HR 5451
anyone looking for a break from the grind, i ask you to try and find another source of material for us relativly close and a reasonable distance from star, because Mieville will be running out soon and the next best options on EDDB are quite far away
im going to return to the grind for now, good luck commanders

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom