COMPLETED CG Allied Initiative for Witch Head Expansion (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
It is a real hard slog. I don't know if I have it in me to carry on...
i made an account especially to reply, this is also a general call to arms to all those helping the alliance.
dont give up, by the current trends we will miss the tier 6 mark by around a day and a half, dont let your contributions be in vein, push on and we can close the gap and make tier 6!
rally your friends and stick it to frontier for this disgusting disadvantage and let our mark of defiance stand equal in the witches head nebula.
a solid personal goal to aspire for is 50,000t delivered by the end of the initiative
personally iv advanced my personal narrative by 57,008 tons and i intend to reach 120k tons by the end of it. godspeed commanders, dont let frontier beat us down this time.

Fyi for those that do not know. If you have an alt and a relatively powerful pc you can run use then at the same time.

E.g. a steam install and a fdev launcher install.

You just have to close the launcher before opening the second instance or the launcher. This works in linux also by cloning by using seperate copies of the wine prefix and file folders etc.

I am using it to run two t9s at the same time using alts (crimson-echo and crimson echo V).

Fyi for those that do not know. If you have an alt and a relatively powerful pc you can run use then at the same time.

E.g. a steam install and a fdev launcher install.

You just have to close the launcher before opening the second instance or the launcher. This works in linux also by cloning by using seperate copies of the wine prefix and file folders etc.

I am using it to run two t9s at the same time using alts (crimson-echo and crimson echo V).
Reminds me of my days playing Eve:Online when I used to run three accounts on two computers simultaneously.

i made an account especially to reply, this is also a general call to arms to all those helping the alliance.
dont give up, by the current trends we will miss the tier 6 mark by around a day and a half, dont let your contributions be in vein, push on and we can close the gap and make tier 6!
rally your friends and stick it to frontier for this disgusting disadvantage and let our mark of defiance stand equal in the witches head nebula.
a solid personal goal to aspire for is 50,000t delivered by the end of the initiative
personally iv advanced my personal narrative by 57,008 tons and i intend to reach 120k tons by the end of it. godspeed commanders, dont let frontier beat us down this time.
For the Alliance and the Sixth Tier!

just realized iv been so focused on this CG im almost out of food and cigarettes. going to run to the shops before they close after this loop. dont forget to look after yourselves while looking after the alliance commanders!
That's dedication I just can't match! But that's good advice nonetheless.

I know it was mentioned earlier that at the current rate we are set to not reach tier 6. To that I say: Nuts! Us weekend players will be there in force soon (my weekend starts on Friday) and we will help propel the Alliance to victory! (Well... completion of the CG that is... Victory sounds better though)

It would REALLY help if SC didnt start throtlling back at 90,000 ls out from base..... uggh

But....I can see it now.... 600 c until 5,000 away from base.... YANKS Throttle to full back..... red mist of what used to be my body hits the windscreen in front of me as the G's rip me apart...lol

Last edited:
I know it was mentioned earlier that at the current rate we are set to not reach tier 6. To that I say: Nuts! Us weekend players will be there in force soon (my weekend starts on Friday) and we will help propel the Alliance to victory! (Well... completion of the CG that is... Victory sounds better though)
Wish I could be trucking all weekend...but going out of town for the weekend to go see IRON MAIDEN in Atlanta :) Sorry RL wins!

Last edited:
I forgive you, that definitely take precedent over space truck simulator. Also a bit jealous, I missed iron maiden last time they were out my way.
Thanks :) I last saw them in 1986 I believe... Somewhere in Time tour. Now back on topic.... I will probably have about 24,000 tons delivered...so I did my small part to help the alliance (even though I am Loyal to her Royal Highness in Cubeo).

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom