COMPLETED CG Allied Initiative for Witch Head Expansion (Trade)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
I gotta say I'm liking this haul CG despite the 160kly system travel. Single jump back and forth, long cruise for some quality NF time. 5m profit per trip doesn't hurt either.

I also like supporting the under dog!
Yeah, that's why I said it's not bad when things are asymmetrical.
Reaching next tier for Alliance feels like much greater achievement, you feel close bonds with everyone not giving up against odds... great game.

I must say I wasn't exactly invested in faction stuff before, although I was usually leaning towards Alliance or Independent factions. But it looks like it attracts the best people, so now I'm full supporter.

Almost all of paint on my Cutter was gone, so I had to throw it away. I'll buy new, shiny one later.
I'm hauling in Type-9 now.

I must say I wasn't exactly invested in faction stuff before, although I was usually leaning towards Alliance or Independent factions. But it looks like it attracts the best people, so now I'm full supporter.
Same here. I never bothered aligning with a superpower before, but this campaign has given me a reason to join the Alliance.

Yeah, that's why I said it's not bad when things are asymmetrical.
Reaching next tier for Alliance feels like much greater achievement, you feel close bonds with everyone not giving up against odds... great game.
Yeah! Can you imagine how much more successful our campaign could have been if FDev made us haul cargo to Hutton Orbital?? That's probably going to be our next destination.

small status update..
Both empire and feds are in the last stage to do ~5million to get there tier 6 target... of 14mill... by monday...

FEDS​
2,349 users​
Tier 5​
9,226,197 / 14,000,000​
EMPIRE​
1,764 users​
Tier 5​
9,051,806 / 14,000,000​
ALLIANCE​
1,097 users​
Tier 4​
4,639,660 / 10,000,000​
On to day 7, New users continue join..​

If you add the 4m ton handicap that FDev have thought a fair amount to remove to the figure above, we've done remarkably well and proven the Alliance is all about quality over quantity regarding our pilots. We should all be proud and finish the job the same way we've started it.
It is a real hard slog. I don't know if I have it in me to carry on...

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom