Welcome to the world of Planet Coaster!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Welcome to the world of Planet Coaster!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. This is the last staff post in this thread. #1

Welcome to the world of Planet Coaster!

Greetings, and welcome to the Planet Coaster forum community! This is a place for you to meet other Planet Coaster fans, get access to all the latest news and info as well as discussing everything from parks, rides, crowds, coasters and much more.

Come say hi!

In this forum we're asking people to introduce themselves. Tell us what you love most about park simulation games and what you're looking forward to most from Planet Coaster.

Make yourself at home
    Here’s some things you might want to check out while you’re here…

Can I get more involved?

Over the next few months we’re going to be bringing you closer to the game and development behind Planet Coaster with Dev Diaries, news, content, competitions and much more. If and when you feel confident that you would like to pre-order the game, you can do so here at a special low, pre-order price.

We also have a number of additional options available for you to feed you’re your inner Coaster Head and help support the development of the game. Here is a list of the different items and options below!

Planet Coaster: Coaster Head Edition - Is a combined pre-order of the game and access to our Coaster Head Club (Details below)
    Planet Coaster: Early Bird Edition - We have a very special announcement on this very soon, including dates for all you Early Birds.
    Coaster Head Club - Get closer to development with extended edition Dev Diaries, community votes, Q&A’s with the development team, access to a private Coaster Head forum and extra sneak peeks of content as well as an exclusive T-Shirt and Wristband!
    VIP Single Ticket - Get yourself made into a guest and appear in everyone’s parks!
    VIP Group Ticket - Get up to 6 people added into game, perfect for family and friends.
    VIP Staff Pass - Make yourself a staff member in Planet Coaster. Positions are limited!
    VIP Park Foundation Stone - Etch your name in stone at the entrance to every coaster park on Planet Coaster and be immortalized forever.

Name:  PlanetCoasterLogo_CoasterHeadSE_JoinWide.jpg
Views: 1278
Size:  65.0 KB
    - Brett C / bc
    Forum & Community Manager

Just saying hi here

It will be an interesting journey till the release end of next year

Just sayin' hi too from France!
    So exited by the new forum and the first dev.

Super excited the pricing is great, love the early access stuff. Can't wait for my special one of a kind shirt! Love things so far, its going to be an amazing journey!

Is that an In-game screenshot above?!?!?!?!? Hello everyone!

Hello all, can't wait for Planet Coaster. First dev blog animations looked beautiful. Really excited

Hi All,

Already Pre-Ordered soon as I saw an advert.

UK Male, 35

Long time waiting for another proper Theme Park Management Simulation Game since Theme Park.

Am also Premium Beta from Elite: Dangerous which brings me to a question..

https://forums.planetcoaster.com/sho...?p=490#post490

Hi all,

Pre-ordered the game when it was first anounced and can't wait to get back into managing another theme park.

Played many games like this from Theme Park on the SNES to Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 on the PC.

I'm also a big fan of the Elite series and have Beta access with a life time pass.

Hello world!
    Cool looking forum! I hope the community will be as friendly to each other as the forum looks like

Hello!
    Glad to see Planet Coaster now has an official forum! Looking forward to getting to know the Community!

Hi everyone! As you all are, I am also looking forward to the adventure of Planet Coaster that is ahead of us. Can't wait to see more. So far, it's looking to be a true masterpiece!
    I too love the Coaster Head Club, early access, and a one of a kind T-shirt. I love the art. Amazing art! The Planet Coaster Team is doing absolutely great!

A very happy Planet Coaster fan

Heeey!!! I,m Dani from Spain. I,m the admin of Coaster Concept and its funciona to be here!

I really believe Planet Coaster Will be the next bigger Coaster game. Expectant to see more and more enero week :P

Originally Posted by CoasterConcept View Post (Source)
    Heeey!!! I,m Dani from Spain. I,m the admin of Coaster Concept and its funciona to be here!

I really believe Planet Coaster Will be the next bigger Coaster game. Expectant to see more and more enero week :P

Yay! Mas gente de EspaŮa!
    Welcome Dani!

Originally Posted by CoasterConcept View Post (Source)

Hola!

Hi my Name is John and Iīm from Greece

hope to enjoy the months till the release in March and hope too, that the stuff you shown us is from the Game!

Originally Posted by EuroMaster2008 View Post (Source)
    Hi my Name is John and Iīm from Greece

hope to enjoy the months till the release in March and hope too, that the stuff you shown us is from the Game!
    Hi John! Welcome to the Planet Coaster forum. Nice to have you join us for the ride!

If you take a look on the Dev Diaries (currently 2 available) you can see the first in game video's of the game. It may change as the game is being developed, but it already looks beautiful! You can find the Dev Diaries on the Planet Coaster YouTube channel, or elsewhere on this forum.

Hi all

My name is Zerobyte 53 years and i come from the Netherlands , and i play a lot of games like RCT 1.2.3 to Simcity now City Skylines ect. and i love travelling and cooking .

And i hope and wish Planet Coaster is the new City Skylines for Coaster building

Originally Posted by Zerobyte View Post (Source)
    Hi all

My name is Zerobyte 53 years and i come from the Netherlands , and i play a lot of games like RCT 1.2.3 to Simcity now City Skylines ect. and i love travelling and cooking .

And i hope and wish Planet Coaster is the new City Skylines for Coaster building
    Hey Zerobyte, welcome to the forum. I'm from the Netherlands as well. Planet Coaster will be an amazing game!
    So far the game is looking great, and the Coaster Builder seen for a small fragment in Dev Diary 2 (see Youtube) is awesome!

I wish you a great time over here!

Originally Posted by Zerobyte View Post (Source)
    Hi all

Hey Zerobyte. Welcome. Did you play "Theme Park" as well? I loved this game

Hi all. I'm new to the forum. I can't wait for this game. Already purchased the early bird version.