Welcome to the world of Planet Coaster! - Page 5

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Welcome to the world of Planet Coaster!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

I Used to be really into LBP, but that was long ago, in a galaxy far away.
    Hopefully, I can get into this. It's got potential.

Hi everybody and a happy new year!

New board member from Germany here. I spent 200+ hours on this beautiful game so far and created a few workshop items along the way.

Anyway, since I absolutely love the game and especially enjoy the building and sharing aspect, I thought that itīs about time to register here and become a member of this awesome community

Have a great day

Originally Posted by qwaurck View Post (Source)
    Haaaai all,
    Been a long time player of the RCT franchise and when i heared this game coming out i was so stoked
    Finally the best simulation game in the world has come out and started playing and i'm hooked
    And Holland represent
    Originally Posted by LoadingBar5 View Post (Source)
    Hello!
    Just discovered this game today and I love it
    It's everything RCT World should have been and I'm so happy this game exists.
    And I'm from The Netherlands
    Originally Posted by Swan Electro View Post (Source)
    http://i.imgur.com/wUuun89.png

I Used to be really into LBP, but that was long ago, in a galaxy far away.
    Hopefully, I can get into this. It's got potential.
    Originally Posted by Erftner View Post (Source)
    Hi everybody and a happy new year!

New board member from Germany here. I spent 200+ hours on this beautiful game so far and created a few workshop items along the way.

Anyway, since I absolutely love the game and especially enjoy the building and sharing aspect, I thought that itīs about time to register here and become a member of this awesome community

Have a great day
    Welcome to the forums everyone! Nice to have you with us on this amazing ride!

Have a great day everyone.
    Drink soda! Now available in your nearest Planet Coaster theme park.

PLANET COASTERWebsiteForumsForum RulesSystem RequirementsFrontier Support

Hi all, long time lurker I decided to register so I can post , Absolutely LOVING this game

Daz

Hello Daz,
    Welcome to the Planet Coaster Forums.

Originally Posted by BlueStreakDaz View Post (Source)
    Hi all, long time lurker I decided to register so I can post , Absolutely LOVING this game

Daz
    Hey Daz,

Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride!

Originally Posted by jimmygarison View Post (Source)
    Hi Everyone
    Hey jimmygarison, welcome to the Planet Coaster forums. Enjoy the ride!

Originally Posted by jimmygarison View Post (Source)
    Hi Everyone
    Hello jimmygarison and welcome

Greetings to all

This is my first time in the forum and I have loved what each creator from within Planet Coaster has done to bring forth exciting worlds in their theme parks. I have only been playing for 3 weeks and been working on my first Theme park. It is over the halfway point in terms of completion. The theme park name is Cray, based off the Japanese Cardfight Vanguard cardgame. Even if I am not as advanced in creating the small detail, it is with my hope that I can learn from fellow expert Coaster creators on how to make my theme park fun and unique. Also how does one upload what they have so far onto the steam workshop?

Thank you to all.

Ben

Originally Posted by Bennoah90 View Post (Source)
    Greetings to all

This is my first time in the forum and I have loved what each creator from within Planet Coaster has done to bring forth exciting worlds in their theme parks. I have only been playing for 3 weeks and been working on my first Theme park. It is over the halfway point in terms of completion. The theme park name is Cray, based off the Japanese Cardfight Vanguard cardgame. Even if I am not as advanced in creating the small detail, it is with my hope that I can learn from fellow expert Coaster creators on how to make my theme park fun and unique. Also how does one upload what they have so far onto the steam workshop?

Thank you to all.

Ben
    Hey Ben,

Welcome to the world of Planet Coaster. Nice to have you aboard this amazing ride! : )

You are welcome to share pictures of Cray in the Community Creations subforum. We look forward to see your creations.

You can upload your creations to the Steam Workshop by saving them as blueprints. Once you have a blueprints, you can upload it to the workshop. See the screenshots in the spoiler to see which buttons you can use to create blueprints / upload them to the workshop.

Welcome to you all on these a great community forums and enjoy!

Hey everyone. I have been reading along this forum for a while now, so time to join. For bugreporting, but also to say: my girl gave me this game for christmas. One of the best presents ever!

Originally Posted by mechanikos View Post (Source)
    Hey everyone. I have been reading along this forum for a while now, so time to join. For bugreporting, but also to say: my girl gave me this game for christmas. One of the best presents ever!
    Hey mechanikos,
    Welcome to the the Forum!

Originally Posted by mechanikos View Post (Source)
    Hey mechanikos, that is indeed an awesome present! Welcome to the world of Planet Coaster!

Hi Guys,

Long time observer here!

Just wanted to say hello and bring your attention to my first community post

https://forums.planetcoaster.com/sho...-Rollercoaster

Keep up all the good work!

Originally Posted by Owenjones1992 View Post (Source)
    Hi Guys,

Long time observer here!

Just wanted to say hello and bring your attention to my first community post

https://forums.planetcoaster.com/sho...-Rollercoaster

Keep up all the good work!
    Welcome, and thanks for posting your creations!

I Love this game

I have been playing for a few months now and i totally love the creativity of this game!
    I wouldnt mind a DLC of more animals.. especially a horse for the western themes.
    I just found this forum , im hoping to learn more stufff and how to build things.
    I have uploaded a few little things to the workshop. It is really awesome how we can share our creations and borrow from others creations.
    This is my best game ever. Thank you

Sunup

Hey All!! I'm new to the forums, and new to Planet Coaster! I've been playing around in the game for a bit, and I'm LOVING it!! It's like No Limits and RCT3 had a baby!

Can't wait to share the journey with you all!

Originally Posted by DIFTF View Post (Source)
    Hey All!! I'm new to the forums, and new to Planet Coaster! I've been playing around in the game for a bit, and I'm LOVING it!! It's like No Limits and RCT3 had a baby!

Can't wait to share the journey with you all!
    Welcome aboard, buckle up and enjoy the ride! Great to hear that you love Planet Coaster