Welcome to the world of Planet Coaster! - Page 4

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Welcome to the world of Planet Coaster!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Hello everyone, my name's Tommy and I joined the forum as someone who is not only into theme parks, but also anticipating Planet Coaster a LOT, although I haven't yet bought the game in it's early stages. I'm instead just waiting for its full release, which will give me time to upgrade my PC to fit the requirements for the game! I also used to play RCT3 a lot and would put so much effort into my rides, mostly in way of scenery, innovation and sometimes even theatre and storytelling. However, I no longer play the game as my computer just can't run it without the game crashing, so I've just given up the chase and started waiting and also brainstorming ideas for Planet Coaster instead. As a result of my past experience with theme park sim games, I cannot be more excited to start playing Planet Coaster when it comes out!

I hope I've provided enough information about me with which you guys will help me blend in. I look forward to discussing this game further before and after it's official release. I'll also be posting on here my progress with the game once I get started with it.

Hi fellow themepark enthousiasts! My name is DutchCreator and I just signed up here.
    After playing RCT3 for the last ten years, it's time for a new era!
    I've purchased PC on steam and playing the Beta now. It's just awesome!
    Find me on steam and send a friend request. I'm lookin forward to see some awesome creations! Peace..

Originally Posted by Kerfuffle View Post (Source)
    Hello everyone, my name's Tommy and I joined the forum as someone who is not only into theme parks, but also anticipating Planet Coaster a LOT, although I haven't yet bought the game in it's early stages. I'm instead just waiting for its full release, which will give me time to upgrade my PC to fit the requirements for the game! I also used to play RCT3 a lot and would put so much effort into my rides, mostly in way of scenery, innovation and sometimes even theatre and storytelling. However, I no longer play the game as my computer just can't run it without the game crashing, so I've just given up the chase and started waiting and also brainstorming ideas for Planet Coaster instead. As a result of my past experience with theme park sim games, I cannot be more excited to start playing Planet Coaster when it comes out!

I hope I've provided enough information about me with which you guys will help me blend in. I look forward to discussing this game further before and after it's official release. I'll also be posting on here my progress with the game once I get started with it.
    Originally Posted by DutchCreator View Post (Source)
    Hi fellow themepark enthousiasts! My name is DutchCreator and I just signed up here.
    After playing RCT3 for the last ten years, it's time for a new era!
    I've purchased PC on steam and playing the Beta now. It's just awesome!
    Find me on steam and send a friend request. I'm lookin forward to see some awesome creations! Peace..
    Hey Kerfuffle and DutchCreator, welcome to the official Planet Coaster forums. Thank you both for your introduction.

We look forward to your creations in Planet Coaster. Have fun!

Hi everyone! I just joined here, but some may know me from other theme park related forums. I've been playing PC since the beta was released and so far I'm having a great time! Can't wait to share my creations with you

Originally Posted by Dapalm View Post (Source)
    Hi everyone! I just joined here, but some may know me from other theme park related forums. I've been playing PC since the beta was released and so far I'm having a great time! Can't wait to share my creations with you
    Welcome aboard! Nice to have you with us.

Hello,

I am Lamia and I am ejoying your game very much. I'm no hardcore You Tuber but will post some vids of the stuff I make in your game once in a while. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy making them.

Originally Posted by Gallnd View Post (Source)
    Greetings from Italy
    I Andrea
    Originally Posted by Lamia View Post (Source)
    Hello,

I am Lamia and I am ejoying your game very much. I'm no hardcore You Tuber but will post some vids of the stuff I make in your game once in a while. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy making them.

Welcome aboard the forums. It's always nice to see new people join the fantastic community of Planet Coaster.

Enjoy your time here and with the game, and good luck with making those videos.

Hi folks! I'm new to Planet Coaster, and it's also my first coaster/theme park game.
    I live in Staffordshire, England, not far from Alton Towers.
    I've been working on my own version of the resort, albeit a more extreme and dream like version, but with recognisable features and layout.

Anyway, got to say a massive well done to Frontier and the sound department! As a long time Elite Dangerous player, I'm more than impressed by Planet Coaster , sounds, and immersion! Keep up the great work!

JP

Hi, I'm from France, and i'm playing RCT since the very first opus. I enjoy the new Frontier game very much, it is fun, limitlessly creative, everything that I like. Thanks.

Originally Posted by JP Design View Post (Source)
    Hi folks! I'm new to Planet Coaster, and it's also my first coaster/theme park game.
    I live in Staffordshire, England, not far from Alton Towers.
    I've been working on my own version of the resort, albeit a more extreme and dream like version, but with recognisable features and layout.

Anyway, got to say a massive well done to Frontier and the sound department! As a long time Elite Dangerous player, I'm more than impressed by Planet Coaster , sounds, and immersion! Keep up the great work!

JP
    Originally Posted by Rohana View Post (Source)
    Hi, I'm from France, and i'm playing RCT since the very first opus. I enjoy the new Frontier game very much, it is fun, limitlessly creative, everything that I like. Thanks.
    Hi JP and Rohana,

Welcome to the world of Planet Coaster. Enjoy the amazing ride!

Sorry......i just have to.

Why are my posts not being displayed instantenous.....i get it...you have a lot complaining about some aspects of your publishing decisions......
    But thats just the same.....

Why am i being punished for things i did not do? You will see from my posts that i am most of the time a very polite person, if sometimes blunt.....

I hate such things.....i got the game i go to the forums and i have to wait out some approval to make sure im no insane person behaving like a caveman.....nice....really...

Such things made me quit forums......here...i have to take it cause i would like to contribute.....thats simply unfair

Originally Posted by Sebast80 View Post (Source)
    Sorry......i just have to.

Why are my posts not being displayed instantenous.....i get it...you have a lot complaining about some aspects of your publishing decisions......
    But thats just the same.....

Why am i being punished for things i did not do? You will see from my posts that i am most of the time a very polite person, if sometimes blunt.....

I hate such things.....i got the game i go to the forums and i have to wait out some approval to make sure im no insane person behaving like a caveman.....nice....really...

Such things made me quit forums......here...i have to take it cause i would like to contribute.....thats simply unfair

Once you have a certain amount of posts (a mod can confirm exactly how many) then your restriction will be lifted. It applies to all new members and is a measure in place to prevent automated spam attacks, so its nothing to do with complaints or anything like that. You are free to discuss things you both like and dislike about the game here.

Oh i do know that, that is not my point.

I just can't stand such measures, i understand them to a point but i still can't approve of how
    they are implemented.

I joined and made a post about a topic, got the message......ok, mods will approve
    Went to the Introductions Forum, posted an introduction, awaiting approval
    So i "ranted" in this Thread which was displayed instantly.....hm

I don't know about the reason this was done, maybe it's a good one.
    Personally i find it a little rude, could have chased me away....it didn't but i don't like that "feature"

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Sorry for double, but i have to clarify a bit (is there an edit?, if there is im feeling dumb right now)

This all sounds awfully harsh. It is not meant that way. I really enjoy the game, there is room
    for improvement, as everywhere, but i didn't have that much fun with a
    game for a long time. It's just the Forum, which annyoed the ❤︎❤︎❤︎❤︎ out of me this evening.

Did i miss some message telling me about those posting restrictions?
    If yes i'm to blame, but i don't remember anything specific......maybe skipped some eula

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

hrmmm...lol

Hi we are Mies, Zonneschijn, Geweerman and Feliesdus, we are a whole family playing PC since public release, simply cause we didnt know a new version came out. So we almost bought the wrong game. Thank god we saw in time that the franchise continued as PC. And how you did continue....

We are trying out all the features and making a wishlist / buglist / dreamlist which we will put in right thread when we have anything significant.
    See you on the forums! For now happy holidays and lots of coasterfun!

Originally Posted by Mies View Post (Source)
    Hi we are Mies, Zonneschijn, Geweerman and Feliesdus, we are a whole family playing PC since public release, simply cause we didnt know a new version came out. So we almost bought the wrong game. Thank god we saw in time that the franchise continued as PC. And how you did continue....

We are trying out all the features and making a wishlist / buglist / dreamlist which we will put in right thread when we have anything significant.
    See you on the forums! For now happy holidays and lots of coasterfun!
    Hi Mies, Zonneschijn, Geweerman and Feliesdus, welcome aboard and enjoy the ride!

Hello and welcome!!!
    - Planet Coaster - - Harry Potter - - Crafts - - Coding -

Haaaai all,
    Been a long time player of the RCT franchise and when i heared this game coming out i was so stoked
    Finally the best simulation game in the world has come out and started playing and i'm hooked
    And Holland represent

Hello!
    Just discovered this game today and I love it
    It's everything RCT World should have been and I'm so happy this game exists.
    And I'm from The Netherlands