Welcome to the world of Planet Coaster! - Page 3

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Welcome to the world of Planet Coaster!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 103
  1. #41
    Hi,
    They call me Kilvenny. Greetings from the UK. its great to see so many ED players here to catch some more 21st century nostalgia.

  2. #42
    Hello from Coplay Pennsylvania!! Great to be back in the saddle again. LUV RCT3 but might not play again
    BRING ON THE GAME!!

  3. #43
    Hi from the Netherlands. Nice to see that the good people from FRONTIER made a prefect new game. I was hoping and waiting for it. THANKS !!!

  4. #44
    Planet Coaster Ambassador JoŽl's Avatar
    Originally Posted by Jeroen0722 View Post (Source)
    Hi from the Netherlands. Nice to see that the good people from FRONTIER made a prefect new game. I was hoping and waiting for it. THANKS !!!
    Hey Jeroen (or should I say: Jake Sully?), welcome aboard the amazing community of Planet Coaster!
    Be sure to buckle up and enjoy the ride! I wish you a fantastic time here with us!

    (nice avatar from the Na'vi from Avatar)

  5. #45
    And another Hi from the Netherlands And like Jeroen said I was waiting for something like this to especially since I played every RCT game until RCT3. So many hours in all those games together... it terrifies me to think about how many hours Planet Coaster gonna consume XD

  6. #46
    Planet Coaster Ambassador JoŽl's Avatar
    Originally Posted by Syphirioth View Post (Source)
    And another Hi from the Netherlands And like Jeroen said I was waiting for something like this to especially since I played every RCT game until RCT3. So many hours in all those games together... it terrifies me to think about how many hours Planet Coaster gonna consume XD
    I hope every hour of it will be amazing. I'm having an amazing time for sure.

  7. #47

    help

    Hey I Just Joined Hows everyone going? im guessing for Joing i dont get a code or anything looks like ill have to wait to the game is cheper im gutted

  8. #48
    Originally Posted by coasterguy01 View Post (Source)
    Hey I Just Joined Hows everyone going? im guessing for Joing i dont get a code or anything looks like ill have to wait to the game is cheper im gutted
    Hi. If you want to play the game now you can buy the early-bird access or if you don't mind waiting for the final release you can always pre-order it now for cheaper than it will be at the end of the year

  9. #49
    Planet Coaster Ambassador JoŽl's Avatar
    Originally Posted by coasterguy01 View Post (Source)
    Hey I Just Joined Hows everyone going? im guessing for Joing i dont get a code or anything looks like ill have to wait to the game is cheper im gutted
    Hi coasterguy01, welcome here! I'm going great. How are you?

    Regarding your question: as it stands now, Planet Coaster won't get cheaper, but is now available for a special pre-order price so you can buy the game at the best possible price and play Planet Coaster when it has it's final release (currently planned for Q4 2016).

    Here's a quote from the latest newsletter regarding the special pre-order price:

    Today May 20th 2016 we can confirm that the final release price for Planet Coaster will be £29.99, $49.99 (USD) and Ä39.99. However, our very special exclusive pre-order price of £19.99, $29.99 and Ä26.99 is still available so make sure to join us for the ride early and get the best possible price.

  10. #50
    hi everyone, I'm Skyscraper (because of my height- I'm 6ft 2), and am new to the forums!

  11. #51
    Originally Posted by Skyscraper View Post (Source)
    hi everyone, I'm Skyscraper (because of my height- I'm 6ft 2), and am new to the forums!
    Welcome Skyscraper! Glad to have you around.
    Aarok
    Early Bird
    System Specs---[EVGA GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB SC+ Gaming w/ACX 2.0+]
    [ASROCK X99 Extreme4 LGA 2011-v3]--[Intel Core i7-5930K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.5Ghz LGA 2011-v3]
    [G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 32GB DDR4 3000]--[Samsung 950 Pro M.2 512 PCI-Express 3.0 x4 SSD]

  12. #52
    Planet Coaster Ambassador JoŽl's Avatar
    Originally Posted by Skyscraper View Post (Source)
    hi everyone, I'm Skyscraper (because of my height- I'm 6ft 2), and am new to the forums!
    Welcome aboard! Great to have you join us for the ride!

  13. #53
    Greetings from Pennsylvania, United States!

  14. #54
    Planet Coaster Ambassador JoŽl's Avatar
    Originally Posted by emetic View Post (Source)
    Greetings from Pennsylvania, United States!
    Greetings! Welcome to the Planet Coaster forums!

  15. #55
    Hello to everyone from Saarland, Germany!

    My name is Julia, and I've spent hours and hours of playing RCT 2 and 3 - and of course I'm exited to finally try out Planet Coaster.
    What I've seen so far is AWESOME!

    I just love that theme song / intro music!

  16. #56
    Planet Coaster Ambassador JoŽl's Avatar
    Originally Posted by Liz View Post (Source)
    Hello to everyone from Saarland, Germany!

    My name is Julia, and I've spent hours and hours of playing RCT 2 and 3 - and of course I'm exited to finally try out Planet Coaster.
    What I've seen so far is AWESOME!

    I just love that theme song / intro music!
    Hey Julia, welcome aboard the Planet Coaster family! You're right, the Planet Coaster theme music is great! Enjoy the ride called Planet Coaster, and your time here with us.

  17. #57
    Hello, my name is, well, I call myself The Polman. Coming from a gloomy city not far from the Efteling, which you can see from the Python and the Pagode. I'm a student in traffic/transport management. I'm not able yet to play Planet Coaster myself and rely on other people's PC's (in two different ways ). So my creations are limited until I have a suitable notebook, probably this winter.

    So I've had one experience with Planet Coaster so far and it was really amazing! The freedom is enormous even with the small amount of content. Started out making an Atomium of trees as an entrance, and high bushes in another waiting line to keep up the surprise moment for passengers (I hope that such decoration, such as much green blocking the sight and then seeing everything by surprise, will give a bonus to the opinion of peeps). The decoration of paths, the detail in attractions, it is amazing already!

  18. #58
    Planet Coaster Ambassador JoŽl's Avatar
    Originally Posted by The Polman View Post (Source)
    Hello, my name is, well, I call myself The Polman. Coming from a gloomy city not far from the Efteling, which you can see from the Python and the Pagode. I'm a student in traffic/transport management. I'm not able yet to play Planet Coaster myself and rely on other people's PC's (in two different ways ). So my creations are limited until I have a suitable notebook, probably this winter.

    So I've had one experience with Planet Coaster so far and it was really amazing! The freedom is enormous even with the small amount of content. Started out making an Atomium of trees as an entrance, and high bushes in another waiting line to keep up the surprise moment for passengers (I hope that such decoration, such as much green blocking the sight and then seeing everything by surprise, will give a bonus to the opinion of peeps). The decoration of paths, the detail in attractions, it is amazing already!
    Hey The Polman, welcome to the Planet Coaster forums. Glad to have you join us for the ride.

  19. #59
    Hi everyone, I sort of skipped an initial hello. Sorry. I just purchased my Early Bird access several days ago. PC actually has been such an inspiration to me, I went out and built a new desktop system from the ground up with this game in mind! So far, I am blown away with the game's quality both in graphics and ease of use. It's just beautiful. I am VERY eager to see more content, such as plants, flowers, themed scenery and building objects etc. Can't wait for the final version. Thanks to the team at Frontier for your hard work. AMAZING!
    Planet Coaster Early Access Test Subject
    Trust me, it's not the computer; i7 6700k 32GB /m.2 SSD/GTX 1080

  20. #60

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not edit your posts
  • You may not post attachments