Welcome to the world of Planet Coaster! - Page 2

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Welcome to the world of Planet Coaster!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Saying hi from the netherlands.I will be playing planet coaster with my wife.We both love to game together Can't wait for my early bird acces.We will be playing together on one computer first and when the game is officialy release we will both have our own copy's.Buying early bird twice was a little too expansive

Originally Posted by Ray&Liek View Post (Source)
    Saying hi from the netherlands.I will be playing planet coaster with my wife.We both love to game together Can't wait for my early bird acces.We will be playing together on one computer first and when the game is officialy release we will both have our own copy's.Buying early bird twice was a little too expansive
    Welcome here you two

Hi Ray&Liek welcome here and have a nice time here,

PS

Leuk om er weer wat Nederlanders bij te hebben

Originally Posted by Ray&Liek View Post (Source)
    Hi Ray & Liek, welcome on board the Planet Coaster forum! Great to have you here! I wish you a great time with us and the game! It's going to be a fantastic ride!

En zoals Zerobyte ook zegt, leuk om weer wat Nederlanders te mogen verwelkomen!

Thank you all ,thats so nice

Ik ben altijd erg blij om Nederlanders tegen te komen in games

Hello lovely people. Thought I'd give you all a warm northern cyber hug from the North Lincolnshire coast in England.
    It's nice to see so many familiar faces here. Also wanna say I'm loving your work Frontier, and I'm so happy that you're doing us Brits proud.

Might as well say Hello to all on here as well. Greetings all from an oddly warm winter here in New England. Its only gana be 57 or so tomorrow. Enjoying this weather and soon it will be spring yeah! Already have a vip guest ticket and Early Bird Edition, cant wait to test it out.
    Planet Coaster Early Bird Edition | VIP Guest

Hey everyone!

Manuel here from Germany. (Half dutch, so i represent to countries )
    What i mostly like, is the passion from the Frontier Team, to create such a good game. All the details (remember ALPHA state!!) I guess we will have years of fun and skys the limit for new content in the future.
    Early Bird & VIP Single Pass

Welcome to PC!
    | YouTube: sqmsygames | Steam Workshop: jamesviago | Disney Cruiser | RCT3 / CIV V Addict | Coaster Head | Early Bird | VIP Group |

Originally Posted by ManuelWRG View Post (Source)
    Hey everyone!

Manuel here from Germany. (Half dutch, so i represent to countries )
    What i mostly like, is the passion from the Frontier Team, to create such a good game. All the details (remember ALPHA state!!) I guess we will have years of fun and skys the limit for new content in the future.
    Hey Manuel, welcome to the Planet Coaster forums! Enjoy your time with us!

Hi All, I'm Clint from London, England.

Played roller coaster tycoon obsessively as a kid, just now started playing 3, no idea how I'd never gotten round to it :O

Super stoked about Planet Coaster, ordered early bird and joined the coaster head club!

Hi Clint welcome here and have a great time

Originally Posted by sarcasticsausageroll View Post (Source)

Played roller coaster tycoon obsessively as a kid, just now started playing 3, no idea how I'd never gotten round to it :O

Super stoked about Planet Coaster, ordered early bird and joined the coaster head club!
    Hey Clint, welcome to the Planet Coaster family! We're glad you have joined us for the fantastic ride! It will be AMAZING!!!

Hello Clint! Welcome to the family!
    EARLY BIRD | COASTER HEAD CLUB | VIP SINGLE TICKET

Hi and welcome Clint
    Early Bird Pass Owner | Coaster Head | VIP Group Ticket | VIP Staff Pass | VIP Single Ticket

Hello everyone, Dan from Boston, MA, USA saying hi

Originally Posted by EndLess1UP View Post (Source)
    Hello everyone, Dan from Boston, MA, USA saying hi
    Hi Dan. Just in time for the hype train's departure Welcome aboard!

Originally Posted by JoŽl View Post (Source)
    Hi Dan. Just in time for the hype train's departure Welcome aboard!
    Thank you for the warm welcome!
    | Early Bird Access | VIP Group Ticket |

*waves at the crowd and jumps aboard the hype train*