The DisneyPark FAN CLUB ^u^ - Page 4

Thread: The DisneyPark FAN CLUB ^u^

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Another clip about Dinseyland ShangHai. Have you seen their Pirates of the Caribbean ride? It is a completely new ride focusing on Davey Jones and the Jolly Roger in the abyss.

So, the ride that became a movie, became a franchise, became a new ride! x-D

Join the DisneyPark Fan Club here at the Planet Coaster Community!

Originally Posted by Gysan View Post (Source)
    Another clip about Dinseyland ShangHai. Have you seen their Pirates of the Caribbean ride? It is a completely new ride focusing on Davey Jones and the Jolly Roger in the abyss.

So, the ride that became a movie, became a franchise, became a new ride! x-D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHlbQno4oZo
    That's quite a nice take on a classic Disney ride actually. Although I will still always prefer the original

Originally Posted by gregorburns1 View Post (Source)
    That's quite a nice take on a classic Disney ride actually. Although I will still always prefer the original
    Same here also.

Especially because the movies still references to the original ride. Don't forget that the next and fith movie will be called "Dead man tells no tales".

I recently read about the light parades in the US parks changing places. The original Main Street Electrical parade moves form Magic Kingdom in Florida to Disneyland in California this fall. And I found what before that they had one of the newest addition to light parades; Paint the Night.

Despite how much I love the original, giving some space to develop some new parade ideas and test out new cool LED-light technology is a delight to see.

This new light show with drones looks very promising!

I love Disney parks so I'm glad to see a fan club

How did it take me so long to see this thread??
    | YouTube: sqmsygames | Steam Workshop: jamesviago | Disney Cruiser | RCT3 / CIV V Addict | Coaster Head | Early Bird | VIP Group |

Oh My God! Thank you
    I've been waiting for this I'll send a video of the final result

I love Disney

Am I disbarred from joining this group since I work at Disney World? xD I feel like I'd be biased *just* a little.

Not sure if this is the right thread to post this, but I started working on my first "project" in this game. Guess what it is!

Edit: More pics

Originally Posted by TitanTankNate View Post (Source)
    Am I disbarred from joining this group since I work at Disney World? xD I feel like I'd be biased *just* a little.
    Lol! The opposite. Would be cool to hear some inside stories!

Originally Posted by Olang View Post (Source)
    Not sure if this is the right thread to post this, but I started working on my first "project" in this game. Guess what it is!
    https://image.prntscr.com/image/PDdn...PEz91RcIMg.png

Edit: More pics

Cool! :-)

----------------------------------
    Btw, I'm going back to Japan, Tokyo, next year and will visit Tokyo Disneyland for the first time!
    Someone who have any good advice for the visit there?

Originally Posted by corkscrewloop View Post (Source)
    Fantastic thread... I was in DLP this year... they celebrated their 25'th anniversary... it was the best trip ever!
    Thx!
    Wow, what time goes by. I remember my first visit at Resort Paris as a kid 1997. They celebrated 5 year back then.
    I so wanna go back there!

at the end of the year, i'l visit DL Paris for the first time
    | YouTube: sqmsygames | Steam Workshop: jamesviago | Disney Cruiser | RCT3 / CIV V Addict | Coaster Head | Early Bird | VIP Group |

Originally Posted by Gysan View Post (Source)
    Thx!
    Wow, what time goes by. I remember my first visit at Resort Paris as a kid 1997. They celebrated 5 year back then.
    I so wanna go back there!
    Yes its defenitly worth... since then so much has changed! The studios park added in 2002, new stores in the village and everything now finally renovated! The parks are so extremely beautiful!

Originally Posted by jamesviago View Post (Source)
    I've been there three times within the last four years. If you want to see everything, plan at least 3 days. Don't miss "Mickey and the magician", an amazing show in the studios and the Illuminations at the parks closing time in Disneyland and of course the Ratatouille ride, which only exists in Paris, but there is so much more. Best coaster is of course BTM. If you plan to eat in one of the parks or hotels restaurants, you should reserve your table at least (!) one month in advance via phone. Otherwise you might end up not to get a table in certain restaurants like eg the innoventions... Enjoy your stay, it will be magic!

BR Corkscrewloop

Originally Posted by corkscrewloop View Post (Source)
    Yes its defenitly worth... since then so much has changed! The studios park added in 2002, new stores in the village and everything now finally renovated! The parks are so extremely beautiful!
    Well, my last visit was back in 2005. So I do have visit the Disney Studios Park. I really enjoyed it.
    Lot of renovations going on back then though. Half of Discoveryland was closed. Still, that was 12 years ago.

Even though the plans for last year to France got scrapped, because my family didn't find any good hotel that wasn't to prizy or overbooked. ( )
    I'm very happy for me and my Brothers set plans to go to Tokyo Disney for the very first time next april.

Originally Posted by jamesviago View Post (Source)
    Please enjoy!
    I can only compare DL Paris with DisneyWorld/Magic Kingdom were I halso been too. The architecture, park layout and sence of details are so mush higher in Paris. Also, more thrilling coasters. Both Big Thunder Mountain and Space Montain in Paris are mush cooler than therir conterparts in the US.

Maybe I can ask it here, since this is the Disney Fanclub.

As a snowglobe collector I always buy snowglobes after a visit to Disney. Later I found out that (counted) limited editions exist, anyone knowing how to get one of them?
    Are they for a limited time buyable in the park, online or... Where and how?

Thanks in advance ^^

Sorry, I'm not involved in snowglobe collections at the Disney parks a all. Hopefully someone other who drops in here know the answer.