11/08/2015, 2:25 AM
Forum Rules and Guidelines
Welcome to the Planet Coaster Community Forums!
Our aim here on the Planet Coaster forums is to create a community where our fans can post between one another and communicate with the Frontier team here on the forums.
To ensure that our community forums are a safe, friendly, and enjoyable platform, please adhere to the following community guidelines.
The volunteer moderation team is here to ensure that the forums are a safe and friendly environment. The moderation team will take actions necessary in accordance to the forum rules and guidelines. If you feel that an actions was taken against you incorrectly, please contact email@example.com or Private Message 'Brett C' on these forums.
17/10/2015, 4:16 AM
1) Respect per-forum rules.
Please be mindful of forum-specific guidelines.
17/10/2015, 4:17 AM
2) No Flaming, trolling, harassment, and/or badgering.
To ensure that the forums are a pleasant environment for everyone, we do not permit our forums to be used for personal attacks, and/or harassment of others.
17/10/2015, 4:17 AM
3) There is a Zero-Tolerance policy on the content of...
- Pornographic, erotic, or lewd material,
- illegal (eg; warez, pirated) software, cheating or hacking (be it websites or game services/client),
- trademarked / copyrighted content that does not belong to you,
- racist, sexist, or offensive content.
This includes content linking to 3rd party websites with such content.
17/10/2015, 4:18 AM
4) Impersonation of other members, moderators, or employees of Frontier is not permitted.
We do not allow the Impersonation of other members, moderators, or employees of Frontier on the Planet Coaster forums.
17/10/2015, 4:19 AM
5) Avoid Spamming, or off-topic replies.
Spam is defined as posting content to the forums that is completely irrelevant to the forum or thread, such as gibberish or mindless bumping.
Please avoid deliberately disruptive content such as back-to-back posts, posts that are blatantly offtopic posts, or threads of posts in a short period of time.
17/10/2015, 4:25 AM
6) Do not post personal, sensitive, or confidential information; including the posting of Private Messages.
We do not permit the disclosure of such materials on the Planet Coaster forums.
17/10/2015, 4:59 AM
7) English Only Posts.
All posts on the forum are to be made in English unless designated by a particular forum section.
17/10/2015, 5:00 AM
8) Refrain from bumping threads.
The occasional bumping of threads are permitted, however please mindful that doing this too often could be considered spamming.
17/10/2015, 5:01 AM
9) Do not evade the swear / profanity filter.
This is a family friendly forum; we would appreciate against the usage of swearing or masked swearing.
17/10/2015, 5:02 AM
10) Do not advertise non-Planet Coaster websites.
We do not permit the forums to be used as a medium for publishing, spamvertising, or advertising non-Planet Coaster or non-Frontier related products.
If you have a fan site for Planet Coaster, you’re more than welcome to put it in your signature, as a signature picture, or as your avatar.
You are welcome to discuss 3rd party products and other company products within our off-topic forum section.
17/10/2015, 5:15 AM
11) You are one person; you are allowed one forum account.
Additional accounts will result in all additional accounts to be terminated.
Please refrain from sharing your forums account; it is linked to your Frontier account and profile.
17/10/2015, 5:24 AM
12) Do not contest/discuss a moderation action in public.
Moderator actions arenít always correct; if you feel that a moderation action was performed against you incorrectly, please see the section below on how to appeal.
17/10/2015, 8:56 AM
Appealing A Moderation Action
To appeal a moderation action against you, please message Brett C by clicking here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posting about it on the forums as a thread or reply to a thread is not a valid method to initiate an investigation on whether or not the moderation action performed was correct.