[1.10.1] Guests not boarding car ride in triple speed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Guests not boarding car ride in triple speed.

Guests not boarding car ride in triple speed.

Severity
    Moderate

Frequency
    All of the time (100% reproducible)

Area of Game Affected
    Track Rides

Description
    In the Good Gully Miss Molly scenario, my guests simply will not board the Magic Katz track ride I built when I play in triple speed mode. I have tried exiting to menu and reloading the game, deleting and rebuilding the ride, closing and reopening the ride, and using a stock ride from the game, and none of it has worked to solve the issue. I have only the base game and no user made dlc.

Steps to Reproduce
    All I have to do is enter triple speed mode and guests stop boarding the ride. It's been 2 days now.

2. This is the last staff post in this thread. #2
    Hey RowenaDeVandal,

Thanks for the report.

I'll check this out.

EDIT: I've been unable to reproduce this issue on my end.

My Magic katz ride has a prestige of 169 with a queue scenery rating of 3% but i set the price to $0 and guests went on it.

Do you get guests turning away from the ride? If so their recent thoughts should tell you why they don't want to go on the ride.

They get in line just fine, they just won't board the ride once they're in the queue. I tried checking the do not block station box, that didn't help, so I unchecked it and the cars just piled up in the station. I tried rebuilding the ride and the queue, no help. I closed and reopened the ride, nothing changed. And it only happens on the triple speed setting. Regular and double speed had them boarding the cars just fine