I Made a Realistic Meteor Shower! - Page 2

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: I Made a Realistic Meteor Shower!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally Posted by TommyT067 View Post (Source)
    Thank you for that wonderful comment! I do appreciate you taking the time to watch it and to write to me! haha Glad you liked the welcoming party at the end also!
    Your work is always fantastic. It's always cause for celebration each time you unveil a new one. Often it's the most cheerful thing to happen in my life since your previous release .

But I do think the ride's name has it backwards. This looks more like "Chased by Comets", or "Witness to the LATER Heavy Bombardment" (a reference to the "Late Heavy Bombardment")
    -Bullethead
    (click here for Workshop page)
    NIHIL INIQVIVS QVAM ∆QVITATEM NIMIS INTENDERE

Fantastic work, Tommy. You're definitely a brilliant master builder with your magnificent creations!

Originally Posted by JoŽl View Post (Source)
    Fantastic work, Tommy. You're definitely a brilliant master builder with your magnificent creations!
    Thank you Joel That means a lot!

I notice that fire and explosions are the basis of your creations ! I hope you are not an arsonist !

Originally Posted by gecaum View Post (Source)
    I notice that fire and explosions are the basis of your creations ! I hope you are not an arsonist !
    haha, No I'm not.

Wow! Absolutely Great! Thx for that spectecular show! PlanetCoaster meets Pixar and ILM
    Planet Coaster makes me totally
    Visit my wish lists and ideas: https://bit.ly/2P7YElg (Rides) + https://bit.ly/2Rns8gf (Management)

I was thinking about how to do this in my scifi park I am working on! PERFECT!

You never cease to amaze us, Tommy! Just wonderful!!

Great, great, great! Really enjoyed the ride!

Originally Posted by spoonetti View Post (Source)
    Wow! Absolutely Great! Thx for that spectecular show! PlanetCoaster meets Pixar and ILM
    haha! PIXAR!

Originally Posted by lilibat View Post (Source)
    I was thinking about how to do this in my scifi park I am working on! PERFECT!
    Oh cool! send me screenshots when you do!

Originally Posted by RedHair View Post (Source)
    Great, great, great! Really enjoyed the ride!
    Awesome!