Big THANKS to Ms.RedNebula, SDanWolf and all the great TMTK-artists

Thread: Big THANKS to Ms.RedNebula, SDanWolf and all the great TMTK-artists

Big THANKS to Ms.RedNebula, SDanWolf and all the great TMTK-artists

Most of those who know me since RCT times know that Shrek movies have always been my absolute favorites. (I really hope that the long-announced 5th movie will be realized soon).

I have already "tried" in RCT3 to replicate the story of Shrek's films in a park. But I have never been so close to "Far Far Away" as in PlanCo. Many thanks to the many creators of the Thememaker's Toolkit objects who have contributed to making my idea a little more realistic every day.

As Patreon of S Dan Wolf, I was allowed to wish for a building or vehicle. I wished for the school bus from "Shrek The Third" and the result is just great. Thanks a lot for this.

Ms.RedNebula's Tutorial Thememaker's Toolkit videos also helped me to upload my first, albeit not yet perfect, object in PlanCo (the much to big Farbucks sign). I can only recommend these simple, fantastically explained videos to anyone who has not yet dared to create objects in Blender. Thank you for the help.

Coaster Head Club Member, VIP, Early Bird

I would love to see the "Welcome to Dulak, such a welcome place..." machine. (With soundtrack of course!)

Originally Posted by Big Draco View Post (Source)
    I would love to see the "Welcome to Dulak, such a welcome place..." machine. (With soundtrack of course!)
    It's on my list, I have a model of it from McFarlane Toys, but my Blender skills are just at the beginning, so it will take a while

Coaster Head Club Member, VIP, Early Bird

I'd love to see a 'Welcome to Duloc' machine in Planet Coaster. Good luck to everyone who's going to try and make one!

That is awesome! I love Shrek, it's great to see more creations from it come to life! I'm glad I could be of help, the sign looks great!
    -Sarrah W., aka Ms.RedNebula
    YouTube PlanCo shenanigans: https://www.youtube.com/c/MsRedNebula