Coming back to an old request

Thread: Coming back to an old request

Coming back to an old request

Fake paths

Would like to see in the TMT : FAKE PATHS
    Would be nice to have "fake-paths " , textured as in-game paths , so that we can have an attraction on it ; and it would be secured for guests cause they can't walk on it

Name:  f9g1c.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  445.0 KB

Originally Posted by gecaum View Post (Source)
    Fake paths

Would be nice to have "fake-paths " , textured as in-game paths , so that we can have an attraction on it ; and it would be secured for guests cause they can't walk on it

Excellent idea!
    Would be nice if we could have access to the ingame textures. Then we are not only able to make the ‘fake paths’ but aswell the missing building (wall) items etc.

Good ....can be found here : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1621223976

but a bit heavy !!!!!!
    That’s not the same texture...
    ‘Heavy’ is clearly not a problem, see topic about TMT example scenes...

Originally Posted by Cosmic Cow View Post (Source)
    Excellent idea!
    Would be nice if we could have access to the ingame textures. Then we are not only able to make the ‘fake paths’ but as well the missing building (wall) items etc.
    Good ....can be found here : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1621223976

but a bit heavy !!!!!!
    Nice, Gecaum! But Cosmic Cow's right -- a lot of things made with the Toolkit wouldn't be nearly as heavy in-game if we had the option of using the game's texture atlases the way the art-dev's do. Hope this improvement's included in a Toolkit update!

@ Cosmic Cow : Path is .."nearly" ...the same ....! I think that's all we have at the moment !
    What is the Topic you're speaking of ? Don't see ! Thanks

@KickAir8p : you 're right ! Hope it would be resolved !

@ Cosmic Cow : Path is .."nearly" ...the same ....! I think that's all we have at the moment !
    What is the Topic you're speaking of ? Don't see ! Thanks
    In this topic (see your own text) you requested to have fake paths “textured as in-game paths”. In my opinion is that not the same as “nearly the same”. I thought you implied to request fake paths with the ‘official’ textures for using trackrides on them, so you don’t see the difference between path and fake path. With ‘nearly the same’ you still see that difference, and in that case you could just use the already in-game items (like pavement or building blocks) aswell. With recolouring you could easily get ‘nearly’ aswell.

https://forums.planetcoaster.com/sho...xample-Scenes!

Fake paths

so you want fake tram lines? I grew up in blacklpool in the 60's so there a part of my chidhood.

He , you're kidding me ; never said i want "fake tram lines !!!!!! .Please read again !!

Ok so you dont want a fake path/road/tramlines/river/etc. for assets to move along, but is unusable by peeps ? Im confused. Please explain.