[1.10] My game won't close

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: My game won't close

My game won't close

Severity
    Major

Frequency
    Once

Area of Game Affected
    Performance

Description
    My game froze up about a half hour ago but no crash report came up. I tried exiting out of the game by force closing it but it still has not closed. So my game is just sitting open, frozen, not exiting.

Steps to Reproduce
    Have the game freeze up I guess

2. This is the last staff post in this thread. #2
    Hey Beyondyou,

Thanks for the report.

Do you have a lot of theme maker toolkit items? If so, please try unsubscribing to some as we've found that this can cause performance issues. We're currently looking into this issue.

If this continues to be a problem, can you please send me over your Dxdiag to assist in this investigation.

Originally Posted by QA-Mitch View Post (Source)
    Hey Beyondyou,

Thanks for the report.

Do you have a lot of theme maker toolkit items? If so, please try unsubscribing to some as we've found that this can cause performance issues. We're currently looking into this issue.

If this continues to be a problem, can you please send me over your Dxdiag to assist in this investigation.

I had around 5-6 TMTK items installed. I unsubbed from all TMTK items and verified my game files. I'm loading PlanCo up now so i'll update this thread after I play a while!

@QA-Mitch I have not had this issue since removing all my TMTK items. So that appears to be the fix! Hopefully the issues with the toolkit will be resolved soon